The Case Against Adnan Syed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Case Against Adnan Syed

HBO documentary from one of the most downloaded podcasts of all time - Serial...

Tonight at 9:00

The podcast was incredible if you’re into that sort of thing. I would imagine HBO will do a nice job. I’m excited to see...
    Last edited by Ground_Meat; 03-10-2019, 08:25 PM.

BUT RERUNS OF HOGANS HERO'S ARE ON.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I wouldn't vote to convict (in a jury), but I'm pretty convinced Adnan did it.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
        I wouldn't vote to convict (in a jury), but I'm pretty convinced Adnan did it.
        That’s exactly how I feel. There was some good stuff in the first episode last night that wasn’t covered on the podcast. Pretty solid, overall.

Comment

The fact that there is a reasonable doubt means he should be released. We shouldn't be sending people to prison, especially not for murder, without irrefutable proof that they committed the crime.

Comment

Irrefutable proof is an impossible standard. Nobody would ever be convicted. "Beyond a reasonable doubt" is already much closer to that than the civil standard.

Our criminal justice system issues have less to do with the standard used and more to do with human beings enforcing said standard and their own collective biases.
            Last edited by McCarthy12; 03-11-2019, 10:12 AM.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
            X