NFL on Sirius this morning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL on Sirius this morning.

Anyone listening? I thought that it was Darth Vader on there instead of Charlie Weiss the way he's breathing.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

They must be hurting for talent if they’re giving him a regular spot. I guess his coaching insights are kinda valuable, but everything else is just brutal. He actually said “well-spoken” in reference to a player a few months ago.

Ross Tucker was WAY better.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
      Anyone listening? I thought that it was Darth Vader on there instead of Charlie Weiss the way he's breathing.
      PROBABLY EATING TO MUCH KETCHUP ON HIS HOT DOGS AND TO MANY CLAMATO CEASER'S!!!
      Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 03-29-2019, 10:53 AM.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

What happened to Ross? I liked him as well minus his Eagles hatred

Comment

You're just Wilson hating Wyomissing. Dude has no Eagles hatred. He even says he was a fan growing up, but now favors teams he played for.

He's on before the morning show, I think for only an hour. IMO he's on track to be one of the best in the biz. His analysis is spot on, because unlike a lot of players he can form coherent sentences, and his Instagram is hilarious with the reviews of the press box buffets.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Haha those stuck up Wyo people - side note read a hilarious article "story" on Taylor Swift (Wyo Grad) on Reddit last night... anyway I do agree with your take and he is damn funny on Twitter, I don't get on IG enough to know what he does there.

I don't have a morning commute any more (work from home) so I don't get a chance to hear him in the am.

Comment

Wilson High? Cantafio is my cousin.

Comment

Well then Big Little, Trogdor, D Leff and Chad Henne are your boys!
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                X