Sixers playing for ping pong balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixers playing for ping pong balls

Can't believe a team that has yet to "gel" gets dominated by these shit teams.

I know I know, tell me how they'll turn it on come playoff time....

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post

Simmons just had a sweet put back

Comment

The refs just stole the game from the Hawks and we gave it back.

No Embiid no party.

Comment

They showed a lot of heart out there....just couldn't pull through. I'm sure Brett will have these guys ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          They showed a lot of heart out there....just couldn't pull through. I'm sure Brett will have these guys ready.
          JJ had 30 points. That's a nice stepping stone to build from

Comment

They were probably just tired and sleepy from the long season.

Comment

Me think they turn it around during playoff time

Comment

I don’t understand why they aren’t resting everyone. It’s obvious the team is super lazy right now.

Comment

They won 17 in a row heading into the playoffs last season. Didn't mean squat. That's preferable to not playing well down the stretch, but I'm not sure there is much of a correlation in the NBA. Playoffs are a total reset.

Brown in a tight games scares me far more than anything else at this point.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                    They won 17 in a row heading into the playoffs last season. Didn't mean squat. That's preferable to not playing well down the stretch, but I'm not sure there is much of a correlation in the NBA. Playoffs are a total reset.

Brown in a tight games scares me far more than anything else at this point.
                    I agree with you and meathead. If you aren't going to try or care, then rest Simmons, Butler and Harris, and let the Bluecoats play.

However, all I keep hearing from Brown is "this team needs more time to gel".

Comment

It seems to me that this team has had enough time to "gel." They're professionals. I'm not concerned with how they finish the regular season, but I think excuse time is over. They have the talent to win right now.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                        It seems to me that this team has had enough time to "gel." They're professionals. I'm not concerned with how they finish the regular season, but I think excuse time is over. They have the talent to win right now.
                        talent to win what?

Comment

They are talented enough to win the East, although that isn't necessarily my marker. My expectation is Eastern Conference Finals. I think that is a very reasonable for this team right now. Anything less would be disappointing.

Comment

Let's be real... Milwaukee is arguably the best team in the NBA, so if the Sixers are good enough to win the East, they are good enough to win the whole damned thing.

Comment

I don't think Milwaukee is as good as GS or Houston. I don't think Milwaukee or Toronto are anything special. Sixers are arguable a more complete team than either. I would actually fear a hot Boston team more than either of those. Just my opinion.

All that said, I still don't think we get out of the East. Just my gut.

Comment

Working...
                              X