I'm down with JJ Arcega-Whiteside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm down with JJ Arcega-Whiteside

Born in Zaragoza, Spain. lived there untill six years old... then grew up in S. Carolina. Played with Stanford.

I like his pedigree. He will make a great post game interview with Ricky Ricardo,
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

2 Big Physical WRs that can jump...

...a pair of nasty TEs and DJ stretching the field......looks good to me.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
      ...a pair of nasty TEs and DJ stretching the field......looks good to me.
      Except you got a slot receiver you're paying 9M. Howie fucked up if he can't deal Agholor.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I like that they went after a red zone target.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
          I like that they went after a red zone target.
          They already had three or four. Should have gone defense.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            Except you got a slot receiver you're paying 9M. Howie fucked up if he can't deal Agholor.
            I think that is the plan, but this may be a buyer's market.
            --------

Comment

Why? Let the new guy learn the ropes for a year if you can't get good value for nags. It's not like 2nd round wr light the world on fire.

Comment

Yep,

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                Why? Let the new guy learn the ropes for a year if you can't get good value for nags. It's not like 2nd round wr light the world on fire.
                ...can’t have enough weapons in today’s NFL.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I would have gone that way, but I'm not going to hate on their intention. They do have targets already, but additional youth there isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Comment

I wanted a safety but will give the kid a shot...

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                    I would have gone that way, but I'm not going to hate on their intention. They do have targets already, but additional youth there isn't necessarily a bad thing.
                    ..he appears to be solid.

Just can’t figure out why they let the safety from Virginia slip past...he dropped down a lot.

Maybe they knew something.

Comment

Comment

I need a jersey just based on the fact that he's from Zaragoza. Cool city.

I'm surprised one of the first 3 picks was WR, but they took the BPA. That's better than reaching for need. Injuries happen.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                          I need a jersey just based on the fact that he's from Zaragoza. Cool city.

I'm surprised one of the first 3 picks was WR, but they took the BPA. That's better than reaching for need. Injuries happen.
                          I'm thinking maybe we shoul start an Igglephans outpost in Zaragoza..
                          --------

Comment

Isn’t Agholor a FA after this year? Not going to get a great value from trading him, might as well keep him around if you can stay under cap.

Comment

Working...
                            X