Every 2018 Away Game Stadium View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every 2018 Away Game Stadium View

I traveled with the Philadelphia Eagles to every away game this past year, including one home game in Philadelphia. Here is a 60 second video from every stadium played in for the 2018 Eagles Season (5 seconds each, 10 sec for Philly) . From Tampa Bay in week 2 to New Orleans in week 19 for the NFC Divisional Playoffs. I am a documentary filmmaker, and it was my goal to capture the Philadelphia Eagles Fanbase and prove that we are the best Traveling Fanbase in all of American Sports. Go Birds!!! I plan on continuing doing the write up posts of my fan experience in each city I traveled to this past season. I did a longer stadium tour video as well which is 3 minutes (15 seconds for each stadium, 30 for Philly).

60 Second Version: https://youtu.be/L2OXBf26u-s

Extended Version: https://youtu.be/gujhwFoukN0

You're gonna get hosed, but it's actually pretty cool.
    Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

What do you mean by hosed? I am new to the forum as an Eagles fan. I was reading the FAQs making sure I was following the rules. Just wanted to share my experience as an eagles fan. Thank you though!

Comment

On the one hand, no one questions your sincerity. On the other hand, people are going to question your sincerity.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
          On the one hand, no one questions your sincerity. On the other hand, people are going to question your sincerity.
          I agree with this post.

Level of agreement: 100 percent
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Don't worry

Folks on the board like give newbies shit. But this is good stuff! Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
              Hahaha...the very nature of the bored.

Comment

haha okay cool. I was worried for a second I couldn't drop links. Thank you!

Comment

pretty cool. thanks for sharing.

expect some hazing & welcome to the board.
                  Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-30-2019, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Are you the guy that meet Roger Goodell

Originally posted by darthuriv View Post
                    I traveled with the Philadelphia Eagles to every away game this past year, including one home game in Philadelphia. Here is a 60 second video from every stadium played in for the 2018 Eagles Season (5 seconds each, 10 sec for Philly) . From Tampa Bay in week 2 to New Orleans in week 19 for the NFC Divisional Playoffs. I am a documentary filmmaker, and it was my goal to capture the Philadelphia Eagles Fanbase and prove that we are the best Traveling Fanbase in all of American Sports. Go Birds!!! I plan on continuing doing the write up posts of my fan experience in each city I traveled to this past season. I did a longer stadium tour video as well which is 3 minutes (15 seconds for each stadium, 30 for Philly).

60 Second Version: https://youtu.be/L2OXBf26u-s

Extended Version: https://youtu.be/gujhwFoukN0
                    in London at a whiskey bar?

The guy with the personal story from, if memory serves me correct, Arizona who wanted to do this bucket list thing?

If so, best wishes to you. Cool vid.

Comment

Thank you! haha and i am prepared for the hazing.

Comment

No I am not the guy who met Roger Goodell. I am just a 24 yr old Eagles fan trying to make a documentary! Thank you!

Comment

Ok

Originally posted by darthuriv View Post
                          No I am not the guy who met Roger Goodell. I am just a 24 yr old Eagles fan trying to make a documentary! Thank you!
                          Still, nice vid.

Comment

Cool!
                            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Brian Fellow is not an accredited zoologists nor does he hold an advanced degree in any of the natural sciences. He’s just an enthusiastic young man with an abiding love for all God’s creatures. Join him tonight on Brian Fellow Brian Fellow BRIAN FELLOW.! Safari Planet!
                              Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Working...
                              X