X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eickhoff ... really?

What a SLOB!

Back-2-back-2-back HRs???

Lead-off HR then back to back with 2 out.

That being said,

Jeickoff.
    Last edited by art vandelay; 06-10-2019, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      Lead-off HR then back to back with 2 out.

That being said,

Jeickoff.
      My bad. Still pathetic.

Comment

Gabe has a great eye for pitching

I’m just a bit surprised that he didn’t leave Eickhoff in long enough to give up 10 homers.

Shit, anyone can give up 5!
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Had to turn it off.

--------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
            I’m just a bit surprised that he didn’t leave Eickhoff in long enough to give up 10 homers.

Shit, anyone can give up 5!
            You cannot blame Gave for the fact that every legit reliever they have not named Hector Neris is presently on the IL.

Comment

What’s that got to do with anything?

Damn right I’ll blame shit for brains Gabe when he leaves the starter in to give up 5 homers.

The guy just sucks balls. He acts shit as a manager. He doesn’t have a god damn fucking clue.........And those are just for starters.

You make excuses for him if it makes you feel better about the Phils. I want a manager who puts you in a position to win, not one you have to win in spite of him being there.
              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

You're being ridiculous.

Comment

When the 300 million man going to hit HR? LOL

Comment

He is on track for 27, along with 110 RBIs. This is right in line with his career averages.

Comment

8 games over .500

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                      You cannot blame Gave for the fact that every legit reliever they have not named Hector Neris is presently on the IL.
                      the entire bullpen basically on the injured list and people are losing sleep over a bad eickhoff outing. Season's too long, man...

Comment

And you should stop posting

Maybe you’ve heard........

Better to be thought an idiot than to open your mouth and confirm it.

Comment

Right back at you! Stick with the Birds, you don't have the patience to deal with a 162 game season.

Where were you last week when they were on their four game winning streak? Didn't hear a peep from you.

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

That is all

Comment

I agree with this.

Especially with a short bullpen, pulling Eickhoff after that first would have resulted in position players finishing the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X