Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doctor says I’m having a cystoscopy next week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the kind of shit we have to go through to make up for not having babies. Grab yourself a $25 stick and a nice single malt, something to look forward to when you get home.

Seriously though... best of luck, man.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck Brother and we'll see you in Buffalo!
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
          For those of you who know what that is, you know how I’m feeling.

For those of you who don’t know what that is, I’d recommend you don’t look it up.
          Insist on being unconscious or refuse the procedure. You will get push back but they will knock you out if you demand it. Pay for it yourself if necessary.
          Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES:

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

It’s done and dusted. First time I peed after the local anesthesia wore off I would have screamed in agony if I wasn’t at the office. Pain is better today but still peeing a lot of blood. Supposedly that’s a 24-48 hour thing.

Comment

Jack Daniels and a stick is all he needed.
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Damn, I thought you mafia dons were tough guys!

Buck up Alphonse. You’ll be back to normal before you know it.
                "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Ugh

I just love that kind of thing. Nothing like a stifled scream of agony.

Comment

Glad you made it though! Hope you recover quickly.
                    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                      It’s done and dusted. First time I peed after the local anesthesia wore off I would have screamed in agony if I wasn’t at the office. Pain is better today but still peeing a lot of blood. Supposedly that’s a 24-48 hour thing.
                      ARE YOU SURE YOUR NOT IN PAIN WHEN YOU PISS FROM THAT STRIPPER ON THE ZUBUS?
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                      X