Philly area boys I have a question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philly area boys I have a question?

What local channel carries all the Eagles games including preseason? Is it CSN Philly?

NBC10 carries Preseason games if they are not Nationally Televised by another network.

Comment

Any out of towners know if there is any way to hack into those feeds? My rents have Comcast so was thinking I might be able to watch on the phone, but curious if anyone has ever figured it out.

Comment

Get the free trial of nfl season pass app. Remember to cancel it. But just get a laptop once registered, connect. to tv. Or new tv's maybe app way to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
          NBC10 carries Preseason games if they are not Nationally Televised by another network.
          Thanks Anthony!

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
            Does NBC10 carry all regular season games as well other than nationally televised?

Comment

Always check Reddit.
              Last edited by art vandelay; 08-08-2019, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Fox
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                X