Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else think Cam Newton needed preseason reps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else think Cam Newton needed preseason reps?

He really needed to go against other teams to see some live game action.

He certainly needed some

dressing after the game reps.

But it looked good on HIM.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

GOOD THING HE GOT THEM PRACTICE REPS IN. HE MAY NOT HAVE BEEN READY FOR THE OPENER.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

OMG!

THAT SPRAINED ANKLE LOOKS TURRIBLE
        Last edited by TRENT; 08-23-2019, 05:36 PM.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

If 6x superbowl champion, 4x superbowl MVP and 3 time league MVP Tom Brady can play in the preseason then so can anyone else. Injuries can happen anytime and Cam was an idiot its preseason throw it away after holding it for 10 seconds!

The ONLY reason Wentz isn't out there is because he is more fragile than glass and can miss the season for a hangnail.

Queue the "wow he looks off and he looks rusty" posts come game 1 if he doesn't look good.

Comment

YOU OR SMEGMA....CAN'T DECIDE WHO BRINGS THE IQ OF THIS BORED BELOW AVG FASTER.

Comment

Seriously man that is just uncalled for! Taking shots at people for their opinions? Like we all don't know people will talk shit about coach or this team of they look like shit game one right? Sure not igglephans not this board that criticizes every player and team in Philly no way that would ever happen hahaha whatever!

Comment

Look at his first season...

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                If 6x superbowl champion, 4x superbowl MVP and 3 time league MVP Tom Brady can play in the preseason then so can anyone else. Injuries can happen anytime and Cam was an idiot its preseason throw it away after holding it for 10 seconds!

The ONLY reason Wentz isn't out there is because he is more fragile than glass and can miss the season for a hangnail.

Queue the "wow he looks off and he looks rusty" posts come game 1 if he doesn't look good.
                Wentz played with the scrubs at the end of the 1st game, then sat out next three. He was going to ride the bench, but the Sammy Sleeves deal came about and he started week one, with no experience and very little training camp. He won his 1st three games. As far as being rusty, the whole damn league will have a sloppy September since TC has been so watered down since the days of two months of two a days in pads.
                The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Hey I'm rooting for him and the team I made an observation I thought it would be good to get in some live action reps. Sorry guess I was wrong. My bad, pardon my ignorance.

Comment

Hey I'm rooting for him and the team I made an observation I thought it would be good to get in some live action reps. Sorry guess I was wrong. My bad, pardon my ignorance.
                    Scrimmage reps are just as good as fake game reps.

There is no need for fake games. The only reason for them is $$$

Comment

If 6x superbowl champion, 4x superbowl MVP and 3 time league MVP Tom Brady
                      Surprised you were able to type this with Brady's dick at the back of your throat.

Comment

Ha we only wish we had Brady for 20 years my man! But ya it tasted pretty good I put some whipped cream on it went down easy

Comment

In the olden days...

you would be right, but the CBA has limited TC so much and every other team limits starter play too. With so many eventual starters sitting, do you want a over-zealous rookie to play beyond the whistle and possibly injure our QB like what happened to Kessler?
                          The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

A FEW REPS IS GOING TO DO NOTHING. HAND IT OFF FEW TIMES, ONE OR TWO PASSES. HE HAD BETTER PRACTICE REAL SPEED VS RAVENS IN PRACTICE SESSIONS.

Comment

All good my bad I think I was still suffering from having Brady's rod shoved down my throat. Must have suffered a concussion lol

Comment

Working...
                              X