Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taysom Hill

Cunt

I don’t believe in wishing injuries on athletes, but have you ever wanted someone (other than Dak) to get the clap more?
    Last edited by BigSlizz; 09-10-2019, 08:12 AM.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
      I don’t believe in wishing injuries on athletes, but have you ever wanted someone (other than Dak) to get the clap more?
      I hate the entire Saints organization. For me, they are on the same level as all 3 NFC East Teams

Comment

What's wrong with Taysum Hill? Cool player.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
          I hate the entire Saints organization. For me, they are on the same level as all 3 NFC East Teams
          100% agree. Their fans are scum too. For all the crap we get, they are way more violent and vulgar. Bunch of inbred dirtlips!

Comment

Go lick his butt then, loser.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I’ve said this years ago. Level of hate:

Cowboys
              Saints
              Falcons
              Giants
              Redskins
              Cardinals
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Come on old man, update that list.

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                I’ve said this years ago. Level of hate:

Cowboys
                Saints
                Falcons
                Giants
                Redskins
                Cardinals
                .....Cardinals ??? This isn’t the old NFC East, I cannot hate them but just shake my head and thank God I’m not a fan of that franchise.

Now the Patriots....those are some hate worthy goat blowers.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

1. UCLA

Comment

Shit not the Phoenix, these Arizona fake ass “bird gang” Ranch sippin Crudinals. I have a personal vendetta against their fans.
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

THIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD DOWN!
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Exactly!!

Comment

What an offputting experience. I did, however appreciate how much natural light was in that place.
                          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                          X