Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we see the return of Jordan Mathews??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we see the return of Jordan Mathews??

...with so many WRs dinged is there a chance he returns?

Low risk and knows the system.

Just asking.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Probably

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    ...with so many WRs dinged is there a chance he returns?

Low risk and knows the system.

Just asking.
    If they (not we) believe that both Alshon and Desean will miss the next two games over the next 10 days.

Matthews probably gives you a bit more than Ward (from the practice squad), who seems to fill the slot role better.

Candidates for release: CB James, WS (Waste of Space) Sendejo, and someone like Shareef Miller going to IR with a phantom injury.

Comment

I would be ok with it, he has great chemistry with Carson..

Has there been an update on Goedert, Jackson or Jeffrey? Cannot find anything anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
        I would be ok with it, he has great chemistry with Carson..

Has there been an update on Goedert, Jackson or Jeffrey? Cannot find anything anywhere.
        Jackson "hopes" to play this weekend. Goeddert and Jeffrey's injury seems like it will keep them out a bit.

Comment

Here's an injury update article stating there is no update

https://www.phillyvoice.com/eagles-i..._source=eagles
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Thanks gents.

This whole injury thing with these 3 is very bizarre. No video of the injuries and no updates?

Comment

Thanks gents.

This whole injury thing with these 3 is very bizarre. No video of the injuries and no updates?

Supposedly the all happened before the game even started. Goedderts is pretty concerning, its the same calf that kept him out of preseason.

Comment

When Ags missed that TD in the 4th quarter, I thought that was a catch that Matthews has made more than once.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I'd be ok with Jackson, Arcega-Whiteside, Nelson (Team JAWN) for one more week. Matthews is meh.

Comment

Same. No thanks on Matthews. I'm willing to give Arcega-Whiteside a tad more time to sync up with Carson.
                    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I think the negativity toward jjaw is a little premature and extreme given the circumstances.

Comment

I have been thinking

Thanks gents.

that the temperature in that furnace of a stadium may have contributed. They had the roof open for some reason. I saw that Falcons player sweating buckets and wondered if conditioning was going to be as big a factor as offensive and defensive playcalling.

Comment

You may be on to something. I noticed the same thing that it seems very odd that everyone is sweating as much as they are and the game barely started.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                            that the temperature in that furnace of a stadium may have contributed. They had the roof open for some reason. I saw that Falcons player sweating buckets and wondered if conditioning was going to be as big a factor as offensive and defensive playcalling.
                            I was there. I was drenched in sweat the entire game...it was definitely a factor.

Comment

The thought of JMatt coming back depresses the hell out of me.
                              Last edited by The Duck; 09-17-2019, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X