Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli benched

adios, fuckface

probably asked Daddy to call Giants ownership and have him benched to preserve his kick ass .500 career winning % and not hurt his HOF credentials even further than they already are.

fuck that bitch
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 09-17-2019, 10:38 AM.

Hey....disagree completely...

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    adios, fuckface

probably asked Daddy to call Giants ownership and have him benched to preserve his kick ass .500 career winning % and not hurt his HOF credentials even further than they already are.

fuck that bitch
    ....that man helped us win a lot of games. He will be missed.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

10-20 against the eagles with 2 playoff losses. Not sure if they are in that number.

His goofy ass will be missed. 3 years too late from a vagiant perspective, but way to early from mine.

Comment

That's going to be the most annoying HOF induction ever.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

numb nuts cataldi should do another dirty 30 for his induction just to have them boo him the entire time.

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            That's going to be the most annoying HOF induction ever.
            I doubt there is a significant number of HOF voters who are "anti-Manning Family" when compared to the large number of ass-kissers in that room.

Comment

Hmmm ... Vagiants take him off the field to keep him from getting injured while they talk to the Saints and Steelers?
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
              X