Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs and Eagles in on Ramsey

You know Andy will overpay for him so he will be a Chief

Who will have the higher 1st for next draft??

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
    You know Andy will overpay for him so he will be a Chief
    That is a dice roll but one you know the Jags will consider..
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

That’s why Miami took the Steelers’ offer for Fitzpatrick. Once Big Ben got injured, uncertainty about their season took hold and the Fins figured they’d have a higher 1st.

Comment

Taco Charlton being cut

That my friends is why you give up a 1st for a proven player like Ramsey when he is available cause the draft is a crap shoot. Not every 1st round pick is a hit.

The Cowpukes gave up a 1st for WR sure looks like it worked out and Ramsey is better at his position than Cooper hands down.

Comment

I think this favors the Eagles if the deals offered are similar.

The Chiefs have a clear path to the AFCCG. The Eagles may not get past the First Round this time if Dallas wins the Division. Also, KC is in the Conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
            That my friends is why you give up a 1st for a proven player like Ramsey when he is available cause the draft is a crap shoot. Not every 1st round pick is a hit.

The Cowpukes gave up a 1st for WR sure looks like it worked out and Ramsey is better at his position than Cooper hands down.
            They want 2 first rounders, NO CHANCE

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
              They want 2 first rounders, NO CHANCE
              That's all talk they want to drive up the price and know sure as shit they don't get 2 1sts. They will take a 1st and a 3rd or 4th or a player that can start. For be I offer a 1st and Darby and the deal is in the bag.

Most are high on Jones so going up Darby shouldnt be an issue

Comment

Working...
              X