Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

90 DEGREES AND BRIGHT SUNSHINE SUNDAY....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90 DEGREES AND BRIGHT SUNSHINE SUNDAY....

DAMN I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN IT'S SO DAMN HOT. REALLY SUCKS. HOPEFULLY IT CHANGES AND WE GET SOME CLOUD COVER DURING GAME.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Same type of weather here in Myrtle Beach. It's actually been pretty nice the past few days, upper 50s low 60s in the morning, mid 70s in the daytime. By this weekend it's right back up to 90+. Not a fan of when it gets that hot either. Hoping some clouds head your way Sunday.
    "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Will the roof be open or closed?

Comment

Off

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
          Off
          Better put the bubble wrap on them boys.

Comment

It was eerily similar in 2017. Week 3 was 90 degrees. When Elliot kicked his 61 FG. This has the same feeling. Hell who knows one game can this thing going in right direction

Comment

Wahhh wahhhh

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
              DAMN I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN IT'S SO DAMN HOT. REALLY SUCKS. HOPEFULLY IT CHANGES AND WE GET SOME CLOUD COVER DURING GAME.
              It’s too hot!!! Are you kidding me?!? Greatest 8 days of the year weather in any extreme is just the backdrop
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
              X