No announcement yet.

Wentz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or the rapeist in response to Daniel Jones...

Comment

You got open guys he's not checking down to, or is this just a guess?

Seems to me, Gomer doesn't run routes that dink and dunk in the way you want at the end of games ... but I'll have to look at the film.

Wentz ain't the fucking problem.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        Or Nick Foles...
        who is injured because he has no mobility

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Starring to look like Pedey was lightning in a bottle too.
          I find the old bash Pederson to defend Wentz routine amusing now. Unlike the “is it Reid or Mcnabb?” debates of the past we already know our answer, Pederson has won a Super Bowl without Wentz playing a snap in the postseason.

Comment

Who are you and how did you get Double Stuff’s login credentials???
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              You got open guys he's not checking down to, or is this just a guess?

Seems to me, Gomer doesn't run routes that dink and dunk in the way you want at the end of games ... but I'll have to look at the film.

Wentz ain't the fucking problem.
              That's entirely possible. The two common denominators in all but one shitty two minute drills-to-nowhere since 2016 are Doug and Wentz. I'm not hostile to the notion that the coach and his gameplan in these situations are lacking.
              Last edited by The Duck; 09-22-2019, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
                well BDN has no mobility which is why his ass is injured
                Da fuck does this have to do with what I said goof?

Comment

Da fuck does this have to do with what I said goof?
                  Because I am sick of his name coming up after every loss. He is gone so get over it

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                    I find the old bash Pederson to defend Wentz routine amusing now. Unlike the “is it Reid or Mcnabb?” debates of the past we already know our answer, Pederson has won a Super Bowl without Wentz playing a snap in the postseason.
                    He also had Reich putting together the gameplans for him. Since Reich left his play calling and game planning has been highly questionable.

Wentz makes mistakes like anyone on this team or in the league but these 3 games are not on him. I will call him out like I do anyone else I'm not fluffing wentz but he ain't the issue right now.

Where are the RPOs, the bootlegs, the fucking run game? All absent since Reich left or at least when Pedey has wentz behind centre. That's a coaching issue man. U got Howard hititng it for 5 yards plus per clip and Sanders 2.7 one of the lowest in the NFL and yet you continue to feature sanders?? ? Ya you are right, that's on wentz he needs to QB, catch the ball, game plan coach, call plays and be the team medical doctor apparently.

Comment

Because I am sick of his name coming up after every loss. He is gone so get over it
                      Read what I wrote dipshit it's not clamoring for him to come back it was taking a shot at the coach.. I swear you are illiterate

Comment

Read what I wrote dipshit it's not clamoring for him to come back it was taking a shot at the coach.. I swear you are illiterate
                        You said you wasnt taking anymore shots at the coach after they won the SB

Comment

I said that?

Comment

DID YOU EVEN GO TO SCHOOL?
                            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Groh is a lightweight
                              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                                Groh is a lightweight
                                This.

He’s gone after the season (if he’s lucky)

Comment

Working...
                                X