X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 drops, 3 Off.PIs, 2 Fumbles...

.....and a 100 yard kick off return.

And some serious crappy play calling.

None of that is on Wentz, it’s not an excuse, that’s an ill-prepared team.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

The team was awful, but STs and the defense delivered at the end.

Wentz had the ball with timeouts and a chance to win twice in the final minutes, and went nowhere. Not all of that is his fault, but some of it is.

And this 4th quarter thing is absolutely in his head now.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Wentz had the ball with timeouts and a chance to win twice in the final minutes, and went nowhere. Not all of that is his fault, but some of it is.

I will give you Wentz is a bit of a gunslinger gambler but is it him or Pedey calling the plays? Last drive you are going for 10 yards a pop when you could be going for 4 - 5 with 2 timeouts. That is a coach thing not Wentz thing.

They had time and could have gone down the field for at least a FG but who is calling 10 - 15 yard chunk plays??
      Last edited by Spartan92; 09-22-2019, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
        I will give you Wentz is a bit of a gunslinger gambler but is it him or Pedey calling the plays? Last drive you are going for 10 yards a pop when you could be going for 4 - 5 with 2 timeouts. That is a coach thing not Wentz thing.
        You have to go down the field

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

STs gave up a TD. On a fucking kick, no less. That negates anything positive they did all game. They delivered. Give me a fucking break.
          Last edited by Melchior; 09-22-2019, 04:43 PM.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
            STs gave up a TD. On a fucking kick, no less. That negates anything positive they did all game. They delivered. Give me a fucking break.
            Not sure if you know this or not but kickoff returns in the NFL is likely to happen

Comment

They are just not sharp. The really messed up with their pre season plan. I think the injuries are because of that too.

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
                Not sure if you know this or not but kickoff returns in the NFL is likely to happen
                Time and time again, you prove that the depths of your stupidity are fucking endless.
                "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

My question is was the plan to kick short somthey would return it. Did they see something in the Lions return coverage that they thought the could exploit? Because every kick after that flew out of the EZ.

Comment

They gave the offense two chances to win the game.

Comment

He put a game winner in Arcega-Whiteside's hands on the last play. What the fuck more is he supposed to do? No way this loss is on Wentz.

Drops and fumbles.
                      Last edited by Maniac; 09-22-2019, 05:02 PM.
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I agree that the 4th quarter is in his head but he hit Hollins and JJAW in the hands on the last possession.

Sproles did blatantly interfere and otherwise the game would have been over.

Comment

Working...
                        X