• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might be a good time to revisit this article RE: Wentz

https://www.phillyvoice.com/carson-w...t-team-player/
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Dude, you need to look around at some of these other NFL QBs. We have it good.

Carson is the least of this team’s problems...

Comment

If you replace Brady with Wentz in this piece would there be any difference? This city is so obsessed with winning our way that we toast anyone who wants to win in any way possible. Schmidt, Lindros and Rolen were all questioned as selfish because they wanted to win. I fear Wentz is in the same situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        Dude, you need to look around at some of these other NFL QBs. We have it good.

Carson is the least of this team’s problems...
        I've acknowledged Wentz is talented. I still remain to be convinced he has "it".
        --------

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
          If you replace Brady with Wentz in this piece would there be any difference? This city is so obsessed with winning our way that we toast anyone who wants to win in any way possible. Schmidt, Lindros and Rolen were all questioned as selfish because they wanted to win. I fear Wentz is in the same situation.
          IMO Wentz needs to stay healthy and win some post season games before you can mention him in the same same post as Brady.

Also he might want to consider laying off the high profile $10k dinners at Barclay's Prime.
          --------

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            IMO Wentz needs to stay healthy and win some post season games before you can mention him in the same same post as Brady.

Also he might want to consider laying off the high profile $10k dinners at Barclay's Prime.
            My point is Brady is an ahole and nobody cares.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
              My point is Brady is an ahole and nobody cares.
              Which brings me back to the need to stay healthy and winning some post season games.. I'm not convinced Wentz can do it. I hope I am wrong.
              --------

Comment

Carson is literally the last person to be at fault for this... ST sucks ass... Guys cant catch and when they do, they fumble running against air. Defense isnt anything competent

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
                  Carson is literally the last person to be at fault for this... ST sucks ass... Guys cant catch and when they do, they fumble running against air. Defense isnt anything competent
                  He needs to be able to bring a team back in the face of adversity, IMO. The team is failing in many aspects of the game, including QB and coaching... and more!
                  --------

Comment

LOL

Comment

He needs to be able to bring a team back in the face of adversity, IMO. The team is failing in many aspects of the game, including QB and coaching... and more!
                      Hes brought them back all 3 games and threw 2 game winning TD passes that were dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                        Hes brought them back all 3 games and threw 2 game winning TD passes that were dropped.
                        I don't want to blast Wentz too much... he can turn things around. But he is on the hot seat as far as I am concerned. He needs to play better.
                        --------

Comment

He's still a better QB than JaGoff.

Comment

I've acknowledged Wentz is talented. I still remain to be convinced he has "it".
                            Without his "it" we don't sniff the SB run my friend. Everyone licking his sack in 2017 when he was the clear cut MVP now the defense stinks and receivers drop game winning TDs and Wentz sucks. Get da fuck outta here with that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                              Without his "it" we don't sniff the SB run my friend. Everyone licking his sack in 2017 when he was the clear cut MVP now the defense stinks and receivers drop game winning TDs and Wentz sucks. Get da fuck outta here with that shit.
                              But maybe he doesn't have "it" anymore.

McNabb was never the same after he broke his ankle in that game against the Cardinals.

My eyes are not seeing SB quality play right now,.
                              --------

Comment

Working...
                              X