Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    But maybe he doesn't have "it" anymore.

McNabb was never the same after he broke his ankle in that game against the Cardinals.

My eyes are not seeing SB quality play right now,.
    Then you aren't watching a qb hit receivers in the hands and dropping game winning TDs. Can't help you. Would be 3-0 and loving Wentz of receivers do what they are paid to do is catch a ball that hits their hands.

Comment

I am withholding judgement until...

I don't want to blast Wentz too much... he can turn things around. But he is on the hot seat as far as I am concerned. He needs to play better.
      He is throwing to his 1 & 2, not two kids not really ready for prime time...I mean 7 DROPS? All of them were very catchable...and those ticky tack OPIs were awful...
      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
        He is throwing to his 1 & 2, not two kids not really ready for prime time...I mean 7 DROPS? All of them were very catchable...and those ticky tack OPIs were awful...
        I totally concede this as a valid point. The speed of the NFL makes making those catches a lot more difficult for inexperienced receivers. Not sure about the excuse for Agholor though
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

But maybe he doesn't have "it" anymore.

McNabb was never the same after he broke his ankle in that game against the Cardinals.

My eyes are not seeing SB quality play right now,.
          The numbers say he is, but my eyes are seeing the same thing as yours.

My eyes are also pissed off at me for subjecting them to that bullshit today, so there's that.

Whatever. He threw two shoulda-been game winners in consecutive weeks, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. It's not like he's McNabb throwing back breaking picks to close out games.

Comment

I’m sorry but are you and Slizz blaming Wentz for dropped passes which are right on the money, OPI calls, fumbles, and players not running the proper route length? This stuff about a good QB raises everyone’s game is crap I think. He can’t play the positions for them. Let’s not forget, he’s the main reason this organisation lifted the Lombardi. Even though Nick plated out of his mind for 3 playoff games, given his track record—and I’ve liked Foles ever since his rookie year—can you say for sure he would have gotten the Eagles to 10-2 and had them in the lead against the Rams like Wentz did? How quickly we forget.

Comment

I really don't think anyone on the team legitimately thinks this.

Listen to his PC and you will hear him bend over backwards to take responsibility for the rest of the offense's fuck ups and deflect blame from the guys who deserve it.

Carson hasn't been perfect but at the same time he's put this team in positions to win the game 2 weeks in a row.

If anything the problem is that his greatness leads Doug to ask too much of him. It was mentioned on the broadcast how during the Super Bowl season the run/pass ratio was at something like 46% compared to last season's 33%, and I'm sure this season has been closer to that if not worse.

Comment

I DIDN'T THINK HE PLAYED UP TO PAR YESTERDAY, NOT LEADING RECEIVERS WITH HIS PASSES, BUT I DISAGREE COMPLETELY WITH ANY ASPECT OF THAT ARTICLE.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                X