Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember those saying preseason means shit 1st 4 games may be sloppy and. ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember those saying preseason means shit 1st 4 games may be sloppy and. ..

It will be their preseason?

Well, trying to avoid injuries to their vaginas has probably led to more injuries due to conditionong and the whole sloppy start theory has us already deep in shit for a wild card spot with tie breakers as be are down 2 in the conference of we don't win the division.

Ya, I don't like how this team prepared and it starts with Dougie P.

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
    It will be their preseason?

Well, trying to avoid injuries to their vaginas has probably led to more injuries due to conditionong and the whole sloppy start theory has us already deep in shit for a wild card spot with tie breakers as be are down 2 in the conference of we don't win the division.

Ya, I don't like how this team prepared and it starts with Dougie P.
    I completely agree with this. Especially when you have a QB who was out for season ending injuries the last two years.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

As much as I want to agree, I can't. Both the Cowboys and the Rams also sat their starters and have opend without as much rust. The Cowboys schedule has been weaker, but the Rams have had the legit schedule and shined. Whatever kick in the ass this Eagles team needs, Doug needs to figure out. They have to battle from the get go against the Packers on a Thursday.
      Last edited by C from SD; 09-23-2019, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by C from SD View Post
        As much as I want to agree, I can't. Both the Cowboys and the Rams also sat their starters and have opend without as much rust. The Cowboys schedule has been weaker, but the Rams have had the legit schedule and shined. Whatever kick in the ass this Eagles team needs, Doug needs to figure out. They have to battle from the get go against the Packers on a Thursday.
        Ummmmmm the Cowboys played their starters not sure what you are talking about?? Only started that didn't play were those that were injured and couldn't even practice and zeke who was holding out. Dak was actually pushing the coach to play him in the preseason!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
          Ummmmmm the Cowboys played their starters not sure what you are talking about?? Only started that didn't play were those that were injured and couldn't even practice and zeke who was holding out. Dak was actually pushing the coach to play him in the preseason!!
          Rams also barely squeaked out those wins over Panthers and Browns - difference is their receivers caught the damn balls!!

Dallas has played JV teams

Comment

I recall saying the opposite

there is something said for symmetry....does not always equate to success but I think they may have learned their lesson with all the injuries and lack of polished play.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

HOW ABOUT THEY JUST STINK RIGHT NOW?
              REGARDLESS OF PLAYING FAKE GAMES OR NOT. THIS IS NOT A GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM, FROM THE HEAD COACH ON DOWN, PLAY CALLING AND ROUTE RUNNING, HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH PLAYING PRESEASON GAMES.
              THE GUYS THAT PLAYED FAKE GAMES STINK AS BAD AS THE GUYS THAT DIDN'T PLAY.

I'M BEGINNING TO THINK THE HYPE FOR THIS TEAM BEFORE THE SEASON STARTED IS THE SAME HYPE THE PHILLIES HAD BEFORE THEIR SEASON STARTED.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

It might be more like the 2012 Phillies.

Comment

I NEVER bought the hype. Shit, the OL has 3 guys who are near (or should be) retired and ZERO decent depth behind them. The SAME shit we had in the secondary is back again. LB remains a glaring hole. Duce Staley STILL controlling RB rotation. Too much shit for me to believe they were THE NFC favorites to go to the SB. No lightning in this year's bottle. God, I hope I'm WRONG, but...
                  WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
                  X