Fan who was taken Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan who was taken Out

Apologize if this was posted already, but I don't see any threads on it or anything in social or mainstream media.

Any word on the fan that was taken out of the stadium while CPR was being performed on him? I know a lot of you sit in the area of the stadium.

Wife and I both hoping for the best, fearing for the worst. Was a very sobering thing to witness.
    Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES:

"I know I'm stupid"

Someone on reddit who claims to be friends with him said he passed away. His name was Marco Bianchi.

Comment

My girlfriend and I were right behind him. Along with a bunch of us, trying to keep nosey people away. The name is also correct
      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Fuck

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

Yeah, he passed

Got word from Zubaz yesterday. Condolences to his family.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Yea not a fun day. I know his friend. It happen 2 rows in front of us,We were just sitting his buddy yells medic, medic, I jumped down. Walked over no response. Another person myself got him out of his seat onto the concrete. The other person started CPR, I was about too. Finally a medic bag arrived and we started venilations. I saw some movement one time, but that's normal during CPR. Then everyone started to arrive, fibilator ,etc and I moved out. From what I heard they worked on him a good amount of time at hospital. Still so sad. He was young I would say late 30s. Sucks, live today like no tommarow.

Comment

That's terribly sad, any idea as to the cause?

Comment

Damn God bless his soul. Way too young.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
                  Yea not a fun day. I know his friend. It happen 2 rows in front of us,We were just sitting his buddy yells medic, medic, I jumped down. Walked over no response. Another person myself got him out of his seat onto the concrete. The other person started CPR, I was about too. Finally a medic bag arrived and we started venilations. I saw some movement one time, but that's normal during CPR. Then everyone started to arrive, fibilator ,etc and I moved out. From what I heard they worked on him a good amount of time at hospital. Still so sad. He was young I would say late 30s. Sucks, live today like no tommarow.
                  Puts it all into perspective, doesn't it.

Prayers for him and his family.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                    Puts it all into perspective, doesn't it.
                    Sure does! That loss "ruined my sunday and the days that follow" but seems silly in comparison. RIP to that fan and I am sorry for those that witnessed it.

Comment

Yep. I had a friend ask me how I was feeling after the game, and I said I was relatively okay with it. It's just a damned game, and considering that event (and some of the other things in my life right now), I just can't totally hang my mental state on the outcome of a football game.

As unfortunate as this event was, it's even sadder to know that the last thing the guy watched was that turd of a performance on the field. (Sorry for my dark sense of humor.)

Comment

It was awful to stand there and watch it go down - and disturbing as to how long it took medics with a defrib to get to him. Such a sad thing. Here's his obit: https://www.dohertyfh.com/notices/Marco-Bianchi

Comment

He was only 38

https://www.crossingbroad.com/2019/0...Td3sym2tWS9Pbs

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

Working...
                          X