• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz fucking sucks

His passes are uncatchable.

Look at all the drops.

He's gotta go.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Originally posted by slag View Post
    His passes are uncatchable.

Look at all the drops.

He's gotta go.
    Nelson was dropping passes his first year in the league and Carson wasn't even on the team. Goedart said the pass he dropped was in the air too long even though he was wide open and it hit him in the hands (way to take responsibility), other talking heads they say they are too hard. There are a lot of problems on this team but QB play is no where near the top of the list. Carson didn't fumble the ball and turn it over 3 times last game either. Despite all of that if we had receivers with average hands we would be 2-1 or 3-0 now.

The overall talent level on this team was vastly over rated. The d-line may be one of the worst in the league at this point. Secondary is horrible. Depth on offense at all positions has shown to be terrible. Coaching is suspect and the overall team conditioning is terrible.

With the number of injuries on this team year after year you have to start thinking whoever is in charge of conditioning needs to be replaced unless the objective is to have as many players on the injured list as possible.

Comment

Don't argue with Slag

Comment

Don't get me started on the impact of neck pimples.

Comment

If it helps any, I've moved off my gameday hot take, onto a shiny new hot take: Since 2/2018, Howie (and possibly Doug) has gone from gangsta to mush.

Wentz is going to be the only reason this team will win any games at all for a while.

Comment

In other cheerier news

I read that filming for Season 5 of BCS just wrapped.

Comment

Best news I've heard in a while.

Tim Olyphant just signed onto the next season of Fargo. He's a lot of fun to watch.

Comment

Cool ... did not hear/read about that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                  Best news I've heard in a while.

Tim Olyphant just signed onto the next season of Fargo. He's a lot of fun to watch.
                  Wonder if he's playing a sheriff

good news either way
                  YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I'm actually thinking we need to blow up the whole team! Kelce speech when he calls out everyone. I'm ready for a 3 and 13 season.

Comment

My girlfriend always comments on how much better-looking Foles is than Wentz. Probably explains why he’s such a better leader.

Comment

eaglestorm21 is 100% correct

I agree with everything eaglestorm21 said. We were led to believe that this offense was going to be explosive and the team was loaded and would vy for another SB title. Whoever is in charge of conditioning for the team needs to be fired immediately and from what I've seen so far he can take Groh and Schwartz with him.

Comment

Whoooooooosh ... did you hear that also?

Comment

Wentz pussy showing he need to grow a dick. Like BDN

Comment

Working...
                            X