Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ya Jones is great! This team doesn't need corners lol

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ya Jones is great! This team doesn't need corners lol

    Please!! Jones has done absolutely nothing since drafted. Hurt or not this kid blows. That was not on the pads rush that was on a guy that is not a starting caliber CB

  • #2
    No one said this team didn’t need corners lol

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      No one said this team didnít need corners lol
      Lots said this team needed pass rushers the corners were fine please. Pass rush is a problem as well but our CB have been shit

      Comment


      • #4
        And nobody ever said Jones was good, let alone great.

        But other than making up his only two points out of thin air, quality post.

        Comment


        • #5
          Uh ya think pass rush might have an impact on the effectiveness of dbs?
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by slag View Post
            Uh ya think pass rush might have an impact on the effectiveness of dbs?
            Sure it does, we had great pass rush last year I'll wait for you to tell me what we ranked vs the pass? Waiting ? When the CB are shit they are shit pass rush or not

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by The Duck View Post
              And nobody ever said Jones was good, let alone great.

              But other than making up his only two points out of thin air, quality post.
              Keep reading posts then maybe you missed them. He is in the tent again cut the fucker is worthless

              Comment


              • #8
                Yeah I said that and I was right. Nothing is gonna change until the pass rush improves. Sure, corners could be better, but any CB would look bad with this las rush.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by slag View Post
                  Uh ya think pass rush might have an impact on the effectiveness of dbs?
                  https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...pass-rush-2019

                  According to this article the pass rush hasn't even been bad in terms of block win rate but teams are getting the ball out faster or going with more protection because the corners are so fucking bad and never win their matchups.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Pass rush? LOL

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                      https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...pass-rush-2019

                      According to this article the pass rush hasn't even been bad in terms of block win rate but teams are getting the ball out faster or going with more protection because the corners are so fucking bad and never win their matchups.
                      Not like anyone will agree with you. Not like QBs know how to get rid of the ball in less than 2 seconds. We ranked fucking 30th vs the pass last year with a great Dline what's the excuse there?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X