Speaking of guys who can play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of guys who can play

Sanders impressed me, particularly coming off a bad game ... but they better feed Howard the ball.

That run when he was hit head on, stopped dead in his tracks, and wrapped by the linebacker, but kept running through him to score, was fucking beastly.
    Last edited by slag; 09-27-2019, 09:14 AM. Reason: typo
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

I’m still trying to get a read on the rook...

...he looked good last night.

But I just can’t get a feel for his game yet...I’m not seeing the McCoy comparison.

It’s still early ....just saying.

I’m hoping Howard can continue to improve on is pass catching skillls.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

McCoy broke out his second year ... I don't remember McCoy's first year that vividly but my general sense is that Sanders is actually doing more in his first four games than McCoy did ... not that it means shit for the long run.

Howard gives the Eagles an inside hammer ... passes are a bonus IMO.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

He has a good game for sure. Packers are in the bottom of the league against the run so it was the right move to run the ball. Would like to see a balanced attack week in and week out though.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          Sanders impressed me, particularly coming off a bad game ... but they better feed Howard the ball.

That run when he was hit head on, stopped dead in his tracks, and wrapped by the linebacker, but kept running through him to score, was fucking beastly.
          I couldn't agree more. Very few RB's, if any, would've scored on that play. That was impressive.

Comment

He plays much bigger than his size. Kinda like CB and Bardy.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
            X