X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles holding open tryouts next week for the Cornerback position

Who is Craig James? NHOH, but he rules.

He was pretty good at SMU

Along with Dickerson they made up the Pony Express, nice to see he still has it.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
      Who is Craig James? NHOH, but he rules.
      Better coverage on 1 play than any of our starting corners all season hahahahaha.

Eagles have over 30mill in cap next year I hear this morning, go get a deal done and get Ramsey already and fix a problem.

Funny, everyone says no keep the picks we need them but we really can't draft for shit so might as well let others do it for us

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
        Better coverage on 1 play than any of our starting corners all season hahahahaha.

Eagles have over 30mill in cap next year I hear this morning, go get a deal done and get Ramsey already and fix a problem.

Funny, everyone says no keep the picks we need them but we really can't draft for shit so might as well let others do it for us
        Complete agreement on this!! Maybe the Jags get tired of all this and drop the price tag?? I keep hearing Ertz being mentioned in a possible deal, bad enough CW has to pass by the Foles statue each day now taking away his favorite GI Joe with the Kung Fu Grip might be too much. I’d rather give up two ones for Jalen.

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
          Complete agreement on this!! Maybe the Jags get tired of all this and drop the price tag?? I keep hearing Ertz being mentioned in a possible deal, bad enough CW has to pass by the Foles statue each day now taking away his favorite GI Joe with the Kung Fu Grip might be too much. I’d rather give up two ones for Jalen.
          Ertz cannot be part of the deal he is the best receiver on the team period. Hate to see what the offense would look like without him. He is damn near unguardable.

Comment

They are not Trading Ertz!

stupid rumor...Not trading the all time catch leader in TE history for a player that as we all know,,,could turn into a pile of shit in 2 weeks...so keep the proven player, and offer picks
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
            X