Wentz is best when Dougie protects him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz is best when Dougie protects him

Captain Obvious here. This team never wins when the run : pass ratio gets out of whack. Wentz was throwing about 30 times a game when the team hit its stride in 2017. When they're at their best, they are very run-heavy for a modern team.
    Last edited by art vandelay; 09-27-2019, 10:39 AM.

Howard with a 5 yard per touch average and no fumbles.

This isn't rocket science, give the guy the f'in ball

Comment

Just saw a stat ... Eagles are 1-13 with Wentz at QB when they rush for less than 100 yards total.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

This team won that stretch of games in 17

and in the playoffs because they could run it...run more than you pass,,and you see the difference,,,Wentz is like every other Qb ..give him a running game and he looks better
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

They've also only one 1 game with Wentz throwing over 40 times...@ LAR in 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
            Howard with a 5 yard per touch average and no fumbles.

This isn't rocket science, give the guy the f'in ball
            For the life of me I don't understand what took so damn long to start feeding Howard the rock on a consistent basis...should've been happening all along. The guy's an f'n beast. That last TD was a thing of beauty as very few RB's would've scored after getting hit that hard by a charging LBer.

Comment

Got me man. For all of the things that Doug and co do well, running the ball consistently and finding quality LBs are very real weaknesses.

When they made the trade for him I was excited as hell to have Blount 2.0. Hopefully last nights play by Howard reminded him of Blount as well and he continues to feed the beast!

If he gets the rock more in Atl and vs Det we are 4-0

Comment

Working...
              X