They had to have it and they got it done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They had to have it and they got it done

For sure it wasn’t pretty, and the injuries are getting ridiculous, but they went into Lambeau and came out with a W. I can’t be too mad at it.
    Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 09-27-2019, 12:50 PM.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Agreed...after that rough sunday we had,,,no one thought

we had a chance cept Zubbs...I was't giving up on my team, though things didn't look good

When I saw Jeffery and Goddert take the field , I had hope...big game. Big team win,,,Up front all night got it done,,,no sacks,,176 yrd rushing,,,total team effort,,,no balls on the ground,,,we escaped with a much needed win!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

To win:

At Lambeau
      Against a health Rogers
      Without DJax

is HUGE!
      Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

Great win and Ill never poo poo on a win but this team is hard to watch on defense. If the Eagles are serious about going for it this season just give the Jags the compensation they need to get Ramsey. The new season starts in 9 days.

Comment

I think a 2020 1st and a 2021 2nd get it done. Two picks for one plug & play Pro Bowler at an area of obvious need is totally reasonable. As long as he's willing to sign an extension, I'd even be okay with making the 2021 pick a conditional 1st.

Comment

Good win. But they have to stop playing from behind.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Agreed on all sentiments here

Especially about Ramsey. Fuck the picks. He’s a stud at a position we need BADLY. As long as the deal wouldn’t involve something stupid like giving up Ertz, I’m all for it.
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
              X