Roughing the passer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roughing the passer

That one will go down in the HOF of bullshit calls.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
    That one will go down in the HOF of bullshit calls.
    Hahaha Jerry paying someone off that was fantastic!

Comment

These games are bizarre to say the least.

Comment

Bullshit, but it will get called every time.

GB is trying very hard to give this game away. Luckily they don't have enough time.

Comment

What will be called?

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
          Bullshit, but it will get called every time.

GB is trying very hard to give this game away. Luckily they don't have enough time.
          Brushing the RUNNER’S helmet with your hand?

100% bullshit call.

Christ, even Troy Toy, Buck and Perriera said it was crap.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I'm just like wtf. First the 2 imaginary penalties on the turnovers. The flags were late. Now RTP when he was barely touched????? The defender fucking grazed him but nobody saw Sanders get his fucking neck reworked a few weeks ago????

Comment

I've never seen a roughing the passer penalty on a play when the passer ran for a first down. That's a new one.

Comment

I agree it was a bad call but as soon as it happened I knew a flag was coming. They'll call a hit to the head any time the defender makes a chopping motion. It's kind of like when they don't see a facemask but they see the player's head turn (which does make the Sanders non-call even more inexplicable).

Comment

Working...
                X