Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the woman calling this sixers game

Jesus she's saying a lot of words

That’s Serena Winters who usually does the on court interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      Jesus she's saying a lot of words
      Good god she needs to shut the fuck up
      Last edited by dev_32; 10-08-2019, 08:04 PM.

Comment

She's cute but god damn she can talk.

Comment

What did you think about that elite ending to the half ?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
            What did you think about that elite ending to the half ?
            That was fucking tremendous!

Comment

Baby steps. I still think he can't shoot. I want to be wrong but my gut tells me he still can't.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                Baby steps. I still think he can't shoot. I want to be wrong but my gut tells me he still can't.
                His free throw shooting still looks horrendous

Comment

That's always the first thing I look at. It's really bad. Not Fultz bad but bad.

Comment

The fact that he shot is encouraging. He doesn't have to be Reggie Miller. He just has to take the shot and make enough (even if it is league average or slightly below) to force a defender out on him. I don't want him to actually shoot a bunch of jumpers, I just want defenders to guard him further outside the key. That's the goal, right?
                    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                      The fact that he shot is encouraging. He doesn't have to be Reggie Miller. He just has to take the shot and make enough (even if it is league average or slightly below) to force a defender out on him. I don't want him to actually shoot a bunch of jumpers, I just want defenders to guard him further outside the key. That's the goal, right?
                      110%. If he makes the defender flinch and put their hands up that is all he needs to be able to find room to get around a guy with both quickness and his handle and/or find passing lanes. The problem so far is guys didn't even have to consider for a second that he might shoot, b/c he never has. Not even just from 3, even from 6-10 feet. Sixers need to do the same thing the Spurs did with Leonard. Get him comfortable actually taking a 6-10 foot pull up jumper, and move backwards 1-2 ft at a time. Set 3s should also be forced on him right off the bad. Even if he makes them at 25-30% (hopefully just to start), it'll open up the court.

Comment

They played the Chinese version of the Washington Generals and he took one shot. I'd prefer he takes these opportunities to shoot more than this. It's not going to get easier when he is actually guarded. If he ever wants to take his game to the next level, he needs to either improve his free throws or his shot in general.

Comment

HE'S GETTING PAID A SHIT TON OF MONEY WHETHER HE TAKES JUMPERS OR NOT. YA THINK HE ACTUALLY GIVES A FUCK?
                          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I do. I truly think he wants to be known as one of the best to play the game. I also think that's not going to happen when teams dare him to shoot from the parameter. Regardless of how much money he makes, it will still be a very tough pill for him to swallow. Right now, he's not on Embiid's level (who makes even more money).

Comment

Lol, fair enough. One point I would slightly disagree on - you say it won't be easier once he is guarded in the NBA. I think it's kind of the opposite. Right now, people aren't guarding him at all. Once he is being guarded, players will realize they can't guard him out there. Things should open up for everyone.

Anyway, Jason Kidd is the target for me. Couldn't shoot a lick at first. Turned into an OK 3 point shooter. Not great, but OK. 35% career. Good enough to be guarded.
                              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                              X