So why is a undefeated team like the Pats going for it on 4th and 7 but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So why is a undefeated team like the Pats going for it on 4th and 7 but

the 2-3 Giants are PUNTING On 4th and 2?????

what the fuck is this happening?

The patriots probably felt confident they would get it and if they didn't were not worried about the Giants scoring. The Pat's also know if thing get tight the refs will bail them out.

I do agree though the giants should have gone for it. Generally to beat the patriots you need touchdowns. Punting often against them is playing to lose. It's amazing the Giants with a bad defense, rookie QB, no tight end or wideout was in that game after halftime.

As a side note it looks pretty clear why the pats went after brown. Their offense is nothing scary. I get their record but they may very well have played every bad team in the league. Their schedule has been a cakewalk. Is their D really so great or are they just playing teams similar to the Jets just about every week. Most of their interceptions could be caught by corners with cement hands.

Comment

I wasn't impressed with the Pats last night, their offensive attack in particular. Without Gronk they looked rather ordinary.

Speaking of Gronk, did anyone see him last night? He's dropped quite a bit of weight.

Comment

Im mad the pats play the chiefs and cowboys in new england

Comment

Working...
        X