Peaky Blinders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peaky Blinders

Odd name but a friend recommended it to me. I'm through two seasons. Extremely bingeworthy!
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Crazy assed show

Arthur is a total whack job
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
      Arthur is a total whack job
      SPOILER...

I can't believe he lasted through season rwo.
      Last edited by Maniac; 10-11-2019, 09:22 PM.

Comment

BEST SHOW ON TV. PERIOD.

BY ORDER OF THE PEAKY FUCKIN BLINDERS.
        Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 10-11-2019, 09:24 PM.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Did you watch Season 5 yet? Very interesting.

Comment

TWICE. I WISH THERE WERE MORE EPISODES IN A SEASON.

Comment

How the fuck do you determine who is responding to what on this new board? And Peaky Blinders ain't the best show on TV ... in fact, it's not even the best show with difficult accents to decipher on Netflix ... Top Boy is.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

PS - where the fuck is my avatar?
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

OK, I'LL TRY IT THIS WAY....
                  SLAGGO, I HAVE MY OPINION AND YOU HAVE YOURS.
                  I THINK BLINDERS IS THE BEST SHOW ON TV THAT I HAVE SEEN..

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                    PS - where the fuck is my avatar?
                    There were avatars an hour ago. They went away.

Comment

How the fuck do you determine who is responding to what on this new board? And Peaky Blinders ain't the best show on TV ... in fact, it's not even the best show with difficult accents to decipher on Netflix ... Top Boy is.
                      You have to use the quotes.

Comment

No idea if it's the best show on Netflix. I dont watch much TV. But it's damned good. You gotta watch closed caption. The accents are difficult.

Comment

You definitely have to watch Peaky and Top Boy with subtitles. "Who has the food fam?"
                          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

No idea if it's the best show on Netflix. I dont watch much TV. But it's damned good. You gotta watch closed caption. The accents are difficult.
                            I've never watched this show but I have to say I preferred watching the Sopranos with closed captioning. And I'm used to a north NJ / NY accent.
                            --------
                            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Yeah, I tried Peaky without subtitles and bailed after 15 minutes. Couldn't understand a word they were saying.

Comment

Working...
                              X