Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dion Lewis traded

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
    Chip Kelly keeps remaking roster: Eagles traded RB Dion Lewis to Browns for LB Emmanuel Acho.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

When starting RBs can be found in just about any round of the draft, why would anyone consider trading for another team's garbage?
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Not sure. I'm guessing Billy Davis likes this guy and the Brown's wanted a change of pace back that had some NFL tape.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

What's The New Guy's Last Name?

nm
        "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Maybe the days of always having a guy on the roster the size of Sammy Davis Jr. (Reno Mahe, Lorenzo Booker, Chad Hall, Dion Lewis) are over.

Comment

One could only hope, but

Damaris Johnson is still on the team. 5'8 175...and I do think the best of the players you mentioned. I bet Chip finds some ways to use his speed.

Comment

The Twitter stories suggest that Lewis has some off-field issues. Immature. Not sure what's behind it, but came from several different people in Philly Media.

Comment

He pulled that fire alarm in the team hotel last year (or the year before). I'm pretty sure that's the biggest confirmed incident, but wouldn't surprise me if there's more stuff like that out there.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Emmanuel Acho must REALLY suck.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                    He pulled that fire alarm in the team hotel last year (or the year before). I'm pretty sure that's the biggest confirmed incident, but wouldn't surprise me if there's more stuff like that out there.
                    He may have been immature and had other issues for all I know, but he got a bad rap on the hotel thing. It wasn't the team hotel and neither he nor his brother pulled a fire alarm, just forget their room keys, got locked out and knocked on the hotel glass door, and a terrified clerk called police and misrepresented the situation as an attempted robbery. Video eventually came out and it confirmed that he was calmly standing there as police showed up, who then put a gun in his face, hit him in the back of the head, pepper sprayed him while he was lying on the ground in total compliance, dragged him across the floor face down while handcuffed behind his back, arrested him, jailed him, the DA charged him, and the national media made him out to be a drunken jackass before anyone bothered to investigate what actually happened.

Not a fan of him as a player, but felt bad for what he went through for a total non-incident.

Comment

Originally posted by ArkansasEagle View Post
                      Damaris Johnson is still on the team. 5'8 175...and I do think the best of the players you mentioned. I bet Chip finds some ways to use his speed.
                      Damaris Johnson is the second slowest Wr on the roster. He ran an average of 4.54 in his pre draft workouts. Which got him...undrafted.

He might actually be the slowest. Nope. Looked it up. Riley Cooper was a tenth of a second slower. Jackson, Maclin, Avant, and the new tall guy are all faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
                        The Twitter stories suggest that Lewis has some off-field issues. Immature. Not sure what's behind it, but came from several different people in Philly Media.
                        Nope. That was McCoy! Got into a twitter hissy fit with his baby mama.

If anyone on that team is immature, it's Lesean McCoy.

Comment

Another guy who wasn't making the roster traded

...for a guy who's probably not making the roster.

Comment

Nope is was Dion. The media tweets were from today.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                              Emmanuel Acho must REALLY suck.

He was good as a longhorn. Maybe Charles will coach him up.
                              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                              X