Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coffee Maker Recommendation Needed......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disagree

The thing is the size of a thimble and you have to pack it with what? A tiny spoon? The hopper in a conventional coffee maker is probably 3 times the size of whatever ground coffee you have to put in there to make 8 cups.

Comment

I'm with DSG. Forget the K-Cups. Cost, eco-damage etc. And the regular brew filter that comes with the Keurig that Slag is talking about is a pain in the ass compared to a regular coffeemaker.

The best advice you'll get on this thread is get a wire-mesh filter so you don't have to use the paper filter every damn time.

Comment

Bwahaha! It's like the cat condo of K-cups!

Baby seal bones!

Comment

Damn straight. TGP knows. F-those things.

Comment

Oh, I'll get someone else to make it.... I'm not allowed to make stuff anymore.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Two girls, one K-cup

Ewwww!

Comment

Also, you ladies clearly haven't heard about Wide Awake K-Cups. No plastic around the coffee, just a filter. WAY less packaging.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Wire mesh is garbage unless you like to chew your coffee.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Never had a problem. Those screens are pretty damn fine, you lazy sack of K-cuppin' earth killer.

Comment

--
                      Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                        ....that are nice. Timed brewing and thermal carafes are good to have. But you're right, it really doesn't make better coffee. Good coffee beans and clean water (at the right temperature) make better coffee. Have you ever had Jamaican Blue Mountain? It's so GD good. Beans from the right altitude, picked cherry ripe. UHH! So GD good.
                        IF IT TASTES LIKE COFFEE, NOT FRUIT OR SOME OTHER STUPID THING. I'LL TRY IT.
                        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I buy Starbucks Dark Espresso Roast beans and have one of these for work and one for home to use with the Keurig: http://www.amazon.com/Ekobrew-Refill.../dp/B0051SU0OW

This filter is much quicker to use than the Keurig one and comes out less watery from my experience.

Comment

My tastes buds for coffee have been permanently deadened from 25 years of Manhattan Office Coffee blend.

Comment

Oh... You sample the aromas of butt coffee at work, scoop up a cup from a stall....

ahhhhh ass roasted!

Ahhhh tastes like that Columbian guy from accounting!

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                                My tastes buds for coffee have been permanently deadened from 25 years of Manhattan Office Coffee blend.
                                I DROVE A LUNCH TRUCK, CHOKE AND PUKE, ROACH COACH, WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT, FOR ABOUT TEN YEARS. THAT COFFEE ON THAT TRUCK WAS THE BEST. WE USED LACAS BRAND.
                                Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 04-25-2013, 10:16 AM.
                                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                                X