the hottest women on TV are...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
    ...on the Spanish soap operas. Wish I had a dollar for every time they stopped me in my channel surfing tracks. IE, you should jump on this bandwagon to help you with your second language! You'll be Rosetta Stoned.

Kelly Green ambushed this fucking thread. Just like a perv I expected to see pics of big spanish titties...but no....somebody had to be a jackass.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

you're in California

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      Kelly Green ambushed this fucking thread. Just like a perv I expected to see pics of big spanish titties...but no....somebody had to be a jackass.
      You probably see big Spanish titties everyday.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
        You probably see big Spanish titties everyday.

and it never gets old
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I hate your guts

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          and it never gets old
          In a really sucks ass to live in a state that only gets 3 months of warm weather kind of way.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Listen, Einstein

It is entirely the system because they don't explain why the word has multiple meanings. They teach you the way you learned your first language. Well there are obviously situations like this where somebody talking in French isn't going to do you a whole hell of a lot of good if you're just learning it!

The system apparently does not allow for English explanations and THAT is what sucks!
            "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

this is an epic thread. DSG drops the all caps to completely school KG.

spanish soap opera chicks are amazing. as are the spanish sketch comedy girls.
              Last edited by art vandelay; 05-02-2013, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                this is an epic thread. DSG drops the all caps to completely school KG.

spanish soap opera chicks are amazing. as are the spanish sketch comedy girls.
                Ever see the program on Saturday nights called "Sabado Gigante"?
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

why did I expect to see pics of hot spanish chicks in this thread? I should have known better

Comment

Comment

School? Hardly -- I'm Talking Reality

The mere fact they acknowledge that garcon has been "adapted" to mean waiter means the clowns at Rosetta Stone have a duty to explain the difference -- IN ENGLISH. It would take nothing away from their precious format of otherwise teaching you in French!

Comment

WTF is your problem?

Clearly garcon means boy and it was a picture of a fucking boy, connard!
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
                          The mere fact they acknowledge that garcon has been "adapted" to mean waiter means the clowns at Rosetta Stone have a duty to explain the difference -- IN ENGLISH. It would take nothing away from their precious format of otherwise teaching you in French!
                          If Rosetta Stone was trying to give the English definition of cock to someone should they show the picture of a rooster? Cock has been "adapted" to mean other things.
                          --
                          Your Retarded

Comment

(1/x) x (y/1) = 1

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                              (1/x) x (y/1) = 1
                              In Kelly Green's defense, I think he's correct that a computerized approach such as Rosetta Stone to learning a language is deficient. When it comes to language, there is still no substitute for a good teacher and interacting with other people. Things like Rosetta Stone can be a good supplement, but not a substitute for a human who speaks the language.

Having said that, the law still holds. If xenophobe Kelly Green were actually to take a French class, I'm sure the teacher would explain why he is completely wrong about the word Garcon.
                              --------
                              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

And If Kelly Green Was A New York Phobe...

...he would completely ignore morons like you and the new Tweedle DUMB!

Comment

Working...
                                X