Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Game of Thrones fans out there? (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully one of the benefits of the show is that he has to write faster.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      this is why i'm glad i have not read them. there's nothing better than the feeling of shock and horror when Ned got beheaded in season 1 and the shit that went down last night.

Game of thrones? While you nerds watch that I'm busying loading up the banana clip with hollowpoints with a bandana inside my AK cuz!
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Yep...same here

Originally posted by slag View Post
        They have tweaked the story some, but overall it's been excellent.

I'm not sure whether I'm glad I read the books for not, because it removes the element of surprise ... and The Red Wedding isn't the last one.
        Read the book series..the Red Wedding was shocking and pissed me off something fierce, cant get too attached to characters in this story....more twists to come folks....gonna be fun.

I'm glad I read the book series as I get little chance to stay up late watching the show.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I'm curious to see if the last insult to The King in The North from the book happens in the next episode. You know, with his wolf and all (ill leave it at that for non-book readers)

Comment

One thing I hate is I don't remember half of the names of these characters to be totally honest.

Comment

Originally posted by capitaleagle View Post
              Rob and his Mom were making terrible decisions left and right, the Lannisters are truly ruthless, and the Starks are cursed with a naive sense of honor in a dishonorable world. But man, I didn't think it would be THAT bad. I watched the rerun at 11 and it was still hard to get through.
              If Robb had any honor he would not have died

Comment

Can't see any way these guys don't do it ... as part of a sequence that includes another action that sets up later shit (which I'll leave there for the people who haven't read the books).

Comment

Love it. Love the books too.

HOLY EFFING SHIT that was ridiculous last night!!!!

i did not read the books so this blew my mind.
                  I recall exactly where I was when I read that chapter(hotel in Houston). Like holy shit. I think i was up until 3am being pissed off(and reading more of course).

Comment

She had it coming......that bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                      I actually read them all twice. A lot of stuff makes a lot more sense the second time around.

I find myself wondering if the final two books are going to be influenced by the popularity of the TV show. I also find myself wondering if the author will live long enough to finish writing them
                      It looks like he's going to top Jordan and Wheel of Time in terms of how many years he'll draw out a series if not how many books.
                      --
                      Your Retarded

Comment

--
                        Your Retarded

Comment

That was great ... but where was Els?

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Sect 236; 06-04-2013, 10:23 AM.

Comment

haha, nice!!

Comment

Working...
                                X