X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slag View Post
    No it wasn't ... they fucking lost.

Like the Bruins.
    Damn, you must be in a constant state of aggravation . Have a cocktail. It's just a game.

Comment

Originally posted by CCPete:1707932
      Beacon Hill and then to Kenmore where I could afford a couple of beers after I paid the rent. Long time ago.
      High society

Comment

Company set me up in Beacon Hill . I was young and they were paying. But it was the wrong place for me at the time. Had to wear a tie to take out the garbage. Kenmore and the Boston U. coeds were a much better fit.

Comment

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
          Company set me up in Beacon Hill . I was young and they were paying. But it was the wrong place for me at the time. Had to wear a tie to take out the garbage. Kenmore and the Boston U. coeds were a much better fit.
          so you lived in beacon hill because the company was paying, but you moved to Kenmore to save money?

Comment

The company took care of things for 6 months when they first sent me there. After that, I was on my own. They had a few places there. But to be honest, I enjoyed Boston more when I moved regardless of who was paying the rent

Comment

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
              The company took care of things for 6 months when they first sent me there. After that, I was on my own. They had a few places there. But to be honest, I enjoyed Boston more when I moved regardless of who was paying the rent
              Beacon hill is more central. I used to live just south of the Fens and then mission hill when I was in college. Good area. I remember being told the Fens were seedy as a freshman. I think it was just because people in Boston are racist.

Comment

Yeah ok ... go whine some more about how it sucks to be a Philadelphia fan because you can't celebrate making the playoffs, Mr. Don't Worry Be Happy.
                Last edited by slag; 06-26-2013, 08:30 AM.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Wangnuts, strong in you it is.

Comment

Gotta love the Black Hawks

Polar opposites of the Racially Motivates

Comment

Working...
                    X