Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Penis problem

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    It's the same dynamic with gun owning criminals and non criminal gun onwers.

Both want to bully people around and need a gun to do it because they have small penises. The law abiding ones are just a little less sociopathic!

Problem is that non socioptathic law abiding citizens get caught in the crossfire of the sociopathic wanna have a bigger penis d-bags.
    If you don't have the hardware to stroke, you buy the hardware to stroke.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      You puss(i) couldn't roll with me and Hernandez. All I do is "clap-clap" fools.
      Bwah!

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        bwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
        2Gap is like Awax in Menace holding up the desert eagle
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Everybody in this thread is acting like a bunch of bitches, scared to peel these wangnuts cap back...give me my muthafuckin joint back!
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
            they know that when the shit hits the fan - i.e. the upcoming zombie apocalypse, they are gonna be the first to go down. Survival of the most heavily armed, babee!
            Maybe we just realize that the zombies will inevitably win and we're willing to join the fold sooner rather than later.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              Small Penises.

--
              Your Retarded

Comment

TO SEMI QUOTE A BELOVED X BORED MEMBER MR. OVERBROOK--- YET ANOTHER ANTI GUN POST". IT'S OLD
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                  TO SEMI QUOTE A BELOVED X BORED MEMBER MR. OVERBROOK--- YET ANOTHER ANTI GUN POST". IT'S OLD
                  But it still remains true....

Gun Nut threads equal ratings!

It's kinda like Kelly Green's Law, but not as elegantly stated.
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Wouldn't need to. No point in the gun when I can do the job with a few well placed strikes. Hyyyyaaaah!

Comment

well that zombie better bring some friends cause the first 100 are going down easy, after that its give and take, and I damn well might loose.
                      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                      X