X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

2-word review: Shit Sandwich.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

--
        Your Retarded

Comment

exactly!
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
            Andy Reid gone gets them at least a 5, even if they then shuttered the franchise. It's like filling out your name correctly on the SAT's.
            I endorse this post.

Also, you forgot to mention no Joe Banner.
            The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

Grasmanis 109

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              I'll give it a solid 2.

The Eagles could easily be looking at another three win season this fall. We know the various crises but where's the improvement?

Anybody got something better than no FF?
              So sweet. what do I win?

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                Slizz mentioned pre-season games. Often playing well means winning them.
                Teams don't run their full schemes in the preseason, especially defensively, so I don't think we should make any major judgements about that. Winning in the preseason doesn't mean shit - I think with the preseason you have to look at how individuals are playing. A good preseason for me is no major injuries and a few question marks stepping up and making a name for themselves.

Comment

Zero isn't an option? I'm going with n=meaningless.
                  WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
                  - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
                  - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Working...
                  X