The term "evaluation year"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
    I remember FF first play called in his career was a offside kick if I remembered
    You remember a year late---the onside kick was his second year.

Comment

So do you not think the NFC east is wide open? 4 different division winners in the last 4 years, last two seasons came down to the final weeks with multiple teams having a chance at the division title. If there is a clear cut winner this season, I'm not seeing it.

Comment

My philosophy is EVERY year should be an evaluation year.

And also EVERY year should be dedicated to making the team the best it can be. If management sees a way they believe the team could be improved, they should do so without reservation.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Don't set yourself up like that.

Teams that go from worse to first have all of the ingredients but a few.

The Eagles a few ingredients. It's a talent depleted team.

Comment

Aside from secondary are they THAT depleted that they couldn't compete with current NFC east? I do not think so
            I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Bradon Graham and Trent Cole at OLB

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
              Aside from secondary are they THAT depleted that they couldn't compete with current NFC east? I do not think so
              ... and the defense if full of no names. It's just horrible.

Offense... the line is very good. DJax is not a top 10 WR, although I keep wanting to make him one. Celek is average. Middle of the road QB's compared to the rest of the league. McCoy is very good, despite being immature.

Comment

I might be giving chip too much credit but a new set of eyes on this offense could open things up here. Celek has been called on to block a lot past few years and will get back to doing what he does best and now has a few running mates.

I trust chip to get more from djacc.

Shady and brown can be a solid punch.

Barwin cole Ryans and Kendricks IMO are pretty solid especially by last 15 years of eagle standards
                I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Here is a post from Football Outsiders handicapping the NFC East by their over/under win totals

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/scr...ast-overunders

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                    So do you not think the NFC east is wide open? 4 different division winners in the last 4 years, last two seasons came down to the final weeks with multiple teams having a chance at the division title. If there is a clear cut winner this season, I'm not seeing it.
                    Which team have the worst starting QB situation in the division? I will start from there. You want me to continue with the intangibles?

If the NFC East is wide open the Eagles won't be a part of it.

Last edited by wynnron123; 08-07-2013, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                      ... and the defense if full of no names. It's just horrible.

Offense... the line is very good. DJax is not a top 10 WR, although I keep wanting to make him one. Celek is average. Middle of the road QB's compared to the rest of the league. McCoy is very good, despite being immature.
                      Graham and Cole dropping in coverage???? Lol...

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                        Which team have the worst starting QB situation in the division? I will start from there. You want me to continue with the intangibles?

Like it's already been said---the NFC East is wide open.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                          Like it's already been said---the NFC East is wide open.
                          Just like last year with 3 teams in it not name the Eagles

Comment

Working...
                          X