'things done changed'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    i could beat him in horse. i can stroke it. won a 3 point shooting contest in HS for grades 9-12. sunk 9 in a row in the finals to win going away.

#havesome!

Detlef Schrempf!
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

This post just saved me some loot. Brilliant.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        This post just saved me some loot. Brilliant.

It gets better. He also joked about how parents go broke spending thousands of dollars on Xmas presents, and when the batteries run out on those presents, the kids don't play with them anymore.

He says, "you can go to the dollar store, and buy 100 toys. Wrap them all up individually, and put them underneath the tree. Your kid will be in heaven".
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          It gets better. He also joked about how parents go broke spending thousands of dollars on Xmas presents, and when the batteries run out on those presents, the kids don't play with them anymore.

He says, "you can go to the dollar store, and buy 100 toys. Wrap them all up individually, and put them underneath the tree. Your kid will be in heaven".
          Haha genius!
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
          X