Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo, Hippocrates, You Traitorous HYPOCRITE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bwahahahaha!

Fag-assy Football

Comment

Jesus Christ, Bill. Everyone knows he's a Redskins fan.

Everyone.

Comment

I Didn't

And that, good buddy, is the only thing that matters in this case. I don't give a sh*t if 2,999 Igglephans out of 3,000 knew it -- I didn't.

However now that I do, I can exile the bastard to the ranks of the DEAD along with the Board Brother who shall remain nameless.
        "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

And While I'm On The Subject -- Yo Fearless Leader!!

What's the idea of letting a fuckin' Deadskins fan get into an Igglephans fantasy league? He's taking up a spot that could have been filled by somebody who bleeds green.

Bad decision.

Comment

No, what matters is you accused him of hiding his allegiance -- "if this asshole is a Deadskins' fan he should have the balls to identify himself instead of hiding behind another alias." You owe him an apology.

And by the way, this is why (1/x) x (y/1) is a Law.

Comment

I can answer that. Last season, your league needed one or two spots filled, and I offered. I also offered to give it up on multiple occasions if someone else wanted it. This year, the teams from last season were all invited back. It's pretty simple really, sort of like knowing who my team is.

But I suppose I'm on the "ignore list of doom" or something, so this post doesn't matter.

Comment

At least he never registered for Wangnutz.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
                  I don't give a sh*t if 2,999 Igglephans out of 3,000 knew it -- I didn't.
                  Full disclosure:

I cheer for the Packers.

Just wanted to clear that up in case there was any lingering doubts in Scoopland

Comment

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
                    Full disclosure:

I cheer for the Packers.

Just wanted to clear that up in case there was any lingering doubts in Scoopland

You son of a bitch!!! Choked on my gum.
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

well,

cowboys fan.

apologies to all.

Comment

And You Don't Hide It

Your handle says it all. Joey's Giants was the same as you. Decent opposition fans -- I have no problem with you.

Comment

Fudgepackers

What's it like to be Super Bowl champion? It must be great. What's it like to have the best QB in the game? You're so lucky.

Comment

Romo rhymes with mayo, thus the pick.
                            Last edited by Loki; 08-29-2013, 06:16 PM.
                            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Schicklmingo
                              Last edited by Loki; 08-29-2013, 06:19 PM.
                              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                              X