No announcement yet.

MAN UP AND ADMIT YOU WERE A REID LOVER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAN UP AND ADMIT YOU WERE A REID LOVER!

He destroyed our team!!!

shut up
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      shut up
      I'm in favor of Reid (FF) hate.

Never ever liked the guy.

I'm agnostic about Kelly. Skeptical, but he doesn't provoke the same negative reaction in me that Reid (FF) did.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Reid took over a 3-13 team and brought them to a Super Bowl and 5 NFC championship games in 14 seasons. Won more games than any other coach in history of franchise. Had a better win % than any coach that's ever been here.

Was it time for change, yes, but let's put things in perspective dumbass.

Now that I've said my piece, go back to making racist comments and being your usual dumbass self.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ump View Post
          Reid took over a 3-13 team and brought them to a Super Bowl and 5 NFC championship games in 14 seasons. Won more games than any other coach in history of franchise. Had a better win % than any coach that's ever been here.

Was it time for change, yes, but let's put things in perspective dumbass.

Now that I've said my piece, go back to making racist comments and being your usual dumbass self.
          What racist comment did I make?
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            What racist comment did I make?
            I'm referring to your brother 2GAP.

Comment

anyone who has followed my posts over the years

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              I'm in favor of Reid (FF) hate.

Never ever liked the guy.

I'm agnostic about Kelly. Skeptical, but he doesn't provoke the same negative reaction in me that Reid (FF) did.
              Knows where I stand on this.
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

This is a fight you'll win, chump.

Comment

I appreciate what AR did for the city and Team

I took my family to opening day in 98, I was so embarrassed, but I knew what the team was before we stepped into the Vet that day.

Quietly we all knew the true success came from JJ's defense, and when he passed I knew the end was near....Andy did a great job of teaching a bunch of losers how to win,,,we even won a few games we didn't deserve to win...

The problem is with Jeffrey..Andy needed to be let go 5 years ago...if he had done that we would not have the mess we have to today...So I will always look back on the AR AREA as good years..not great. We may not see success like that again here for a long time..I hope Kelly can do this.
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

I was.

He had a lot of pluses. Evaluating talent was not one of them.

Comment

No shame in appreciating what Reid did here. Only problem was he stayed too long.

I said pretty early on ( in 2000) that leaders are not great organizers. Middle managers are great organizers with thick notebooks. Ultimately, that's what Reid is. A middle manager. That's why he could never think on his feet.

Comment

Ray Rhodes and Jim Johnson are the architects of Reid's career

Comment

Don't you miss the blown timeouts, the......

.....70/30 pass run ratio, the brilliant red zone play selection???

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                            Andy did a great job of teaching a bunch of losers how to win,,,we even won a few games we didn't deserve to win...

The problem is with Jeffrey..Andy needed to be let go 5 years ago...if he had done that we would not have the mess we have to today...So I will always look back on the AR AREA as good years..not great. We may not see success like that again here for a long time..I hope Kelly can do this.
                            I agree with this. I feel like you can feel two different ways about early Reid and late Reid. Early Reid put together some great teams - even if Johnson gets credit for the defense. Late Reid seemed burned out and desperate, and I have to believe his personal issues started to impact his decision-making on how he handled his team and his coaching staff.

Comment

Reid's career suffers (and probably will continue to suffer) from the same problem he has on game-day. He is unable to make adjustments until it's too late. He made contant progress until he had what he wanted and then refused to question his plan.

That being said, the plan was fine--he just should have been able to be objective enough to see its limitations once he had it in place. He gets all the credit for the rise of the Eagles, but equally gets the blame for the crash.
                              WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
                              - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
                              - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Working...
                              X