No announcement yet.

MAN UP AND ADMIT YOU WERE A REID LOVER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HE AND 5 TURNED THIS TEAM AROUND THAT REALLY SUCKED FOR A LONG TIME. REID HAD A CHANCE TO BE A FRED SHERO IN THIS TOWN, BUT HE GOT OUTCOACHED IN THE BIG GAMES.THEN STARTED TO SCREW AROUND BECAUSE HE COULDN'T GET OVER THE HUMP. I APPRECIATE WHAT HE AND 5 DID WHILE THEY WERE HERE, BUT IT WAS TIME FOR A CHANGE, AND IT HAPPENED, A FEW YEARS TOO LATE.... BUT STILL.

I'M HAPPY TO HAVE ANDY'S AUTOGRAGH AND HAVE IT DISPLAYED IN MY HOME, ALONG WITH CONCRETE CHARLIE, JAWS AND MICHAEL JACK SCHMIDT.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 08-31-2013, 01:25 PM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I'll remember that everytime I think of the 4 NFCCGs and the SB lost largely because JJs defense underperformed badly. Regular season, he was just like Reid--good coach--but when it came time for the playoffs--specifically, the aforementioned games, his defense choked. I'll go back and say 3 NFCCGs--the 4th one, Carolina, the offense lost that game. You can't expect to hold a team to 260 yards and 14 points and lose. But the Rams, Bucs, and Cards games they should have won. Plus the SB--when the Pats started screening against the Eagles from their 6 in that game, all the way down the field, JJ never adjusted. And the other thing is, if you're going to be so effusive in your praise of JJ, then Reid deserves just as much for bringing him to Philly. If Marvin Lewis hadn't turned Reid down. JJ wouldn't have been the DC.

Comment

Working...
      X