No announcement yet.

Even Brady looks bad with...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He said the Eagles had shit at receiver, what are your panties in a bunch about now?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
      Good one

Moron? Says the one who can't see he is blatantly contradicting himself?

You can spin it however you like, fact his Mcnabb had shit to throw to but one year, and what happened that year Einstein?
      He puked, moron. Are you going to donovan's vip party?

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
        ... stiffs for receivers. These are the kind of receivers McNabb had to play with for the first half of his career. Testament to his mad skills those teams ever sniffed the playoffs, let alone the super bowl.
        McNabbs wrs were not as bad as what i watched last night. And he had Brian Westbrook to throw to - all those 5yd passes that went for 20 plus along with the touchdowns.

McNabb had talent. If he worked at it like Brady did and still does he would have had better results. He might still be playing and not a fat ass.
        Last edited by iowaigglefan; 09-13-2013, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
          ... stiffs for receivers. These are the kind of receivers McNabb had to play with for the first half of his career. Testament to his mad skills those teams ever sniffed the playoffs, let alone the super bowl.
          Bullshit: McNabb did not have stiff's he just didn't have any rapport with them, plus he couldn't throw to a crossing receiver. The real problem was McNabb not the receivers!

Garcia had more success with the same receivers, even Klob showed us that Celek was a 1st class Receiver that McNabb Ignored!
          "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Comment

Wrong

The best fucking quarterback to ever play for the Eagles was the last guy to lead them to NFL Championship.

Norm Van Brocklin obviously didn't have McChunky's physical talent, but he would do anything -- AN-Y-THING --to win.

Including RUNNING!

(Ooooooo, they'll call me a running quarterback -- I'd CRY if they did that!)
            "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Mc Nabb being the best QB in Eagles history is pretty tiresome

That is no different as saying Brian Sipe is the best QB in Browns history. With that said, Randall Cunningham and Jaws will always be my favorite QBs of all time in a Eagles uniform.

Comment

Realistically, who could the Eagles have brought in before TO? Bobby Engram in 03?

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  Realistically, who could the Eagles have brought in before TO? Bobby Engram in 03?
                  I believe that was around the time when the idiot FO pulled off one of their "We are smarter than you" moves taking FredX over Reggie Wayne.

Comment

BWAHAHA

slams it down with authority!
                    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

Are you a fucking child Eistein?

Yeah no shit he puked, this is not about McNabb, this about FF having the lowest called run ratio in NFL history. So what does a fucking amazing oline do when you barely run the ball?

Most QBs get rid the of ball in 3-5 seconds, McNabb held on longer mainly due to his WRs not getting open, also his slow decision making played a part.

Keep on being a douche

Comment

No, what's tiresome is people with revisionist, selective memories superciliously pissing on him.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                          I believe that was around the time when the idiot FO pulled off one of their "We are smarter than you" moves taking FredX over Reggie Wayne.
                          That wasn't a "we're smarter than you" move, that was a blown draft pick. There are mentions of the eagles cap space in this thread, which is usually referenced in relation to free agency. Bobby Engram is the only really good wr I recall hitting the market once the lack wrs became glaring.

Comment

nice word counselor

So he was the shiniest turd in a legacy of shit QBs. Whoop de doo
                            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Revisionist? Puh-Lease!

I was screaming about his stupid, me-first, "I will not be known as a running quarterback" bullshit LONG before he finally went elsewhere.

Think about how different things might have been, even with mediocre wideouts, if d-backs had to worry about McChunky running instead of hanging back to blanket the receivers because they knew he would only run if he was being chased by a cape buffalo or a pit bull!
                              "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Shut up
                                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                                X