X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• harls
    replied
    Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    You can say that about every team in the NFL, lose your starter and the team drops a notch?? Please......
    Exactly so why play the QB who never plays a full season if he was not head and shoulders above the guy who is young and can improve.

Leave a comment:

• harls
    replied
    Originally posted by Reemedof View Post
    Every team drops back a notch when their starting qb gets injured Einstein.
    I realize that. That is why you shouldn't run with a QB who may barely edge out the other knowing he is going to miss half the season.

Leave a comment:

• Reemedof
    replied
    Originally posted by harls View Post
    No but once he is broken the team drops back a notch since Foles hasn't gotten to work with the first string
    Every team drops back a notch when their starting qb gets injured Einstein.

Leave a comment:

• Raptor
    replied
    That's silly

No but once he is broken the team drops back a notch since Foles hasn't gotten to work with the first string
    You can say that about every team in the NFL, lose your starter and the team drops a notch?? Please......

Leave a comment:

• harls
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
    Shut up
    That would bother me if you mattered.

Leave a comment:

• Greenstealth
    replied
    Stop posting

Shut up

Leave a comment:

• Raptor
    replied
    I don't like Vick

You don't rely on the dog killing, herpes giving, drug dealing, glass jaw Ron mexico
    Amongst my least favorite Eagles player ever, but he is playing his balls off in this offense.

Leave a comment:

• harls
    replied
    Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
    422 yards passing, 2 TD. 1 rushing TD. No turnovers. Not exactly his fault here today.

Leave a comment:

• FuriousXGeorge
    replied
    422 yards passing, 2 TD. 1 rushing TD. No turnovers. Not exactly his fault here today.

Leave a comment:

• harls
    started a topic And that's why

And that's why

You don't rely on the dog killing, herpes giving, drug dealing, glass jaw Ron mexico
Working...
X