And that's why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reemedof View Post
    Dude Vick did his job, had a career day and didn't turn the ball over. Missed one play all day. Sorry but he's the last reason we lost today, try putting some blame on the secondary.
    I never said he didn't play well I was saying he is a fragile piece of shit who will be sitting on the bench for half of the season.

Comment

Complaining about Vick today makes you look a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
        Complaining about Vick today makes you look a fool.
        Again I never said he didn't play well. I was talking about him being injury prone. I did not expect him to come back into the game. He did but he won't finish the season he never does.

Comment

Typical punk ass uneducated

Originally posted by harls View Post
          Who on the Eagles has killed someones family member? I have been bitching about Ray Lewis for years. I am pretty sure there are some people mentioning Aaron Hernandez. There was alot of outrage over Dante Stallworth and Marvin Harrison.
          small world thug values.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

hey harls

it's the defense....stupid....

Comment

"You don't rely on the dog killing, herpes giving, drug dealing, glass jaw Ron mexico"

Ok. I missed that in your initial post.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                small world thug values.
                If someone on the Eagles killed someone or someone other then Vick attempted to kill someone I honestly missed it.

Comment

Nowhere in your op did you state anything about him being fragile or missing playing time...

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                    "You don't rely on the dog killing, herpes giving, drug dealing, glass jaw Ron mexico"

Ok. I missed that in your initial post.
                    I didn't say it in my initial post I posted it when he got hurt. I also never said he played like shit in it. He had a good game I cannot deny that.

Comment

Originally posted by Reemedof View Post
                      Nowhere in your op did you state anything about him being fragile or missing playing time...
                      Glass Jaw. Yes I didn't spell out him missing time in it. I posted it when he got hurt. I also didn't say he played poorly

Comment

Working...
                      X