X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT's all Andy Reid's Fault!!!
    "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Comment

It's like watching the NFL version of Doug Moe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mississippi-Fan View Post
        IT's all Andy Reid's Fault!!!
        It partially is for letting the talent pool get so depleted.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
          Kelly is doing more with less than FF ever could have
          to be fair, a new coach generally motivates players. FF did a pretty good job with some shitty talent on occasion.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

True...

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            to be fair, a new coach generally motivates players. FF did a pretty good job with some shitty talent on occasion.
            ..I was comparing what he left here and what Kelly has done with it.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

So essentially you are blaming...

People who are blaming. That's some sort of a logical fallacy of some kind, isn't it?
              DB

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                I am not so sure Andy got alot out of shitty players. He had good players that were able to make up for the shitty players. For the majority of his tenure he had shitty LBs but the secondary was usually legit and able to cover for the deficiency. The WRs were Trash but the RBs and McNabb were able to cover for them.

Comment

meh. we'll see.

no question kelly thinks on his feet quicker than reid. at least on offense. hell, kelly green thinks faster than reid.

but chip still has a long way to go to prove he's a better nfl head coach. a really sharp coach takes the lucky breaks today and wins the game. i don't think reid or kelly fall into that category.

Comment

reid ran a passing offense successfully without any receivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                      People who are blaming. That's some sort of a logical fallacy of some kind, isn't it?

You saw through my bullshit Dim.
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by harls View Post
                        The Eagles were lucky with the turnovers to even be close in the game. Those were more on the chargers screwing up then the Eagles D making a play.

A defensive player swatting the ball out of a TE's hand is a defensive play, not luck.
                        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

They need to replace Allen with Wolff.

Comment

Working...
                          X