How will Sex Panther ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brutish George! HAHA love it.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I'm not sure we can, as a fan base

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
      The guy got this team closest to a Super Bowl than anyone NOT named Jaworski, yet he gets killed all the time, and for what ? For speaking up for himself when he thought he needed too ? The guy was a model citizen and a damn good qb who played with shit wr's and played hurt until he couldn't play any more. Cut the guy a break. What did he ever do that was so god awful that he deserves this much hate ?
      Look...I think you know I defended him a lot. His on-field effort, talent and for the most part, results (except going all the way) were beyond reproach. He played hurt, worked his ass off and was a model citizen.

For me, he did come off as a whiner and complainer and a blame assigner. He had some great moments during his career here and some pretty shitty ones as well. To me he was a different guy after losses and sometimes, in the heat of the moment.

McNabb was and clearly still is a lightning rod for discussion.
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
        but I'm talking about the dynamics of the incident once it started. No place do I say or infer that I am pleased by what went down. My entry into the thread, actually made clear (through the use of "at least") that I was conceding its not good to have such incidents and that I'm discussing the alleged details and the dynamics of locker room fights. Once it starts, nobody stands up to TO except a guy paid by the team. To me, that looks bad from a team standpoint for McNabb going forward.

I had always heard there was a big division between McNabb and almost all of the rest of the team for most of his tenure. There was a faction that talked about it openly.

This incident didn't raise his stock in the lockerroom is where I was going. You were hitting me with violence advocacy status. I'm hurt, man! :-)
        I get what you're saying but I think more of that issue has to do with TO. He was (is still?) a nutcase. McNabb could have stood up to him and an epic fight could have ensued between the star QB and WR. That would have been a much bigger issue.

For all of McNabb's faults, I don't put much blame on him for the TO mess because TO's behavior in the 2005 season wasn't some isolated incident in his career.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          Brutish George! HAHA love it.
          How do you think I looked it up?
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

let the record show i was calling mcnabb a washed up bum in 2007.

YES! I was finally right about something!!

Comment

McNabb was a comedian clown

I have never in my life seen great Qbs or leaders acted the way he did. And yes that air guitar crap was probably his final ticket out the door after that embarrassment in Dallas.

Comment

Working...
              X