Browns Traded Trent Richardson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
    Is he worth a 1st round pick for them, though? According to Les Bowen, Banner doesn't think RB's are worth 1st round picks. That's probably true - how many 1st round pick RBs actually become stars?

Cleveland has a LOT of problems that a keeping Richardson isn't going to solve. To get a 1st round pick is a good pull for them.
    They also have a responsibility to their fans. Two weeks in and they quit? Shameful.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      They also have a responsibility to their fans. Two weeks in and they quit? Shameful.
      They have a responsibility to build a winner. They're a franchise that has perpetually lost - having an exciting RB who puts up average numbers isn't going to endear the fans all that much. Especially when they can see what Indy just did to turn things around with a good QB pick.
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

Bullshit. They have a responsibility to put the best they have on the field at least while the season is in question. I could see if the browns were out of it but it's only two weeks in.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          Bullshit. They have a responsibility to put the best they have on the field at least while the season is in question. I could see if the browns were out of it but it's only two weeks in.
          Where the Browns made the mistake, in my opinion, was not trading him before the season. Maybe there were no takers but it would have made more sense if they wanted to move on from him. If he's not in their plans then they shouldn't hang onto him if they can get something of value in return. They're a team that needs to rebuild and an addition 1st round draft pick is valuable.

There are a lot of people that actually think the Browns made the right decision here. Of course, in the end it will depend on who they draft and how the develop them.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

No one thinks he's adrian peterson, don't be ridiculous

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
            Bingo! I would give you a cigar.

A few here feel like Richardson is Adrian Peterson...wow! I think a lot of people are so upset with Banner from his time here that they can't see beyond that.
            But you all are acting like the kid had 350 yards and 2 td's last season. As a rookie playing on that team with basically no other scoring threat around him, 985 yards and 11 td's is pretty damn good.
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
            X