if josh gordon is on the market..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if josh gordon is on the market..

and can be had for a 2nd do we pull the trigger?

The Browns just traded Richardson

and Josh Gordon is the reason that the city of Cleveland isn't smoldering right now. He's not on the market.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Apparently he is, and for some time now.

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
      and Josh Gordon is the reason that the city of Cleveland isn't smoldering right now. He's not on the market.
      http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ding-browns-wr

Comment

I'd be shocked after yesterday. Maybe they feel that they might be able to weasel a first rounder out of someone.

Comment

If he played safety I'd say yes. But scoring isn't going to be Chip Kelly's problem in future years. Still, it's tempting. That guy is a good receiver and better than Maclin on Jeremy's best day. The kind of big bodied WR fans have been clamoring for since TO. Perfect compliment to Jackson. And he's only 22.
          Last edited by The Ref; 09-23-2013, 12:56 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't believe anything I see on the bleacherreport. A kid I went to highschool with, Tom Kinslow, is one of their writers. He's pretty much clueless about most sports related things, and is a frontrunner besides. Makes me think their standards aren't exactly up to par.
            Last edited by The Peoples Champion; 09-23-2013, 01:19 PM.
            ....Don't ever let a win get to your head, or a loss to your heart.

Comment

Originally posted by The Peoples Champion View Post
              I wouldn't believe anything I see on the bleacherreport. A kid I went to highschool with, Tom Kinslow, is one of their writers. He's pretty much clueless about most sports related things, and is a frontrunner besides. Makes me think their standards aren't exactly up to par.
              Because nobody evolves or grows after high school.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                Because nobody evolves or grows after high school.
                I said I went to highschool with him, not that I haven't heard from him or of him since highschool. Not saying that people can't evolve or grow, but he hasn't. He's the same clueless frontrunner as ever.
                ....Don't ever let a win get to your head, or a loss to your heart.

Comment

a mile wide and an inch deep

bleacher report is 99.5% crapola

they pump out articles as quickly as they can and they use young, cheap and available "writers" to do it. An 18 year old living in Australia wrote the 2013 season preview. Seriously ? He's never even been to an NFL game nor set foot in the USA but he can pump out crapola on a daily basis.
                  They will often write both side of the story to capture as many mouth-breathers as they can

Eagles should trade Vick !
                  Eagles are better off keeping Vick !

Chip Kelly is an innovator !
                  Chip Kelly is in over his head !

RGIII is the greatest !
                  RGIII is over rated !

They'll happily keep plying the internet with their rubbish so long as the small-brains keep clicking on them. Web Aggregator sites love them

They can get as many clicks (collectively) as Peter King can for 1/1000th the price

Most NFL fans are fucking idiots; and they've developed a model to turn stupid into cash.
                  I won't read their tripe, but I do applaud them for figuring out how to monetize dumb.

"Its not getting any smarter out there....you have to come to terms with stupidity and make it work for you"

Comment

He's one strike away from a 1 year suspension.

Comment

I hadn't seen that article before I posted

but I would still be shocked if they traded him after yesterday. He and Jordan Cameron are about the only serious offensive threats they have left.
                      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                        He's one strike away from a 1 year suspension.
                        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

One game and the fantasy football connection is

telling us this kid is better than Maclin.

lets see last year his first year he had 805yds and 5 tds not bad but lets look at maclins first year

Now consider he is one strike away from who knows what

Maclin injury early caught 70 passes for 964 yards the longest for 83 yards. He scored 10 touchdowns.In the 2010-2011 season Maclin led the league in Red Zone receiving touchdowns with 7, tying division rival Hakeem Nicks.

The kid is made to play the slot in this offense yet the fantasy football brigade is convinced he is dog shit.

Simply Fucking Amazing
                          Last edited by iowaigglefan; 09-23-2013, 07:31 PM.

Comment

He went for 50-805-5 last year after missing a whole year of football.

He can be very very good if he doesn't fuck up off the field again. That's a giant IF

Comment

welllllllll...

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                              If he played safety I'd say yes. But scoring isn't going to be Chip Kelly's problem in future years. Still, it's tempting. That guy is a good receiver and better than Maclin on Jeremy's best day. The kind of big bodied WR fans have been clamoring for since TO. Perfect compliment to Jackson. And he's only 22.
                              actually he'd probably be a better safety than nate allen
                              Last edited by RomoIsClutchSaidNoOneEver; 09-23-2013, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X