No announcement yet.

if josh gordon is on the market..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Half of what you typed isn't even English. Maclin is a good receiver. Maclin is also not available this year, and if someone wants to pay him big money, bigger than what the Eagles are willing to, he might not even be available next year.

Two things:
    1) The "Fantasy Football Brigade" thing you're trying to cultivate...not funny and not working. Give that up.
    2) The consensus from most on here is that Maclin is replaceable, just not with any of the scrubs on the current roster or on the FA wire. You're the buffoon who was leading the Riley Cooper parade in a previous thread.

It's becoming pretty clear you don't know much (if anything) about football.
    Last edited by Sect 236; 09-23-2013, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
      Half of what you typed isn't even English. Maclin is a good receiver. Maclin is also not available this year, and if someone wants to pay him big money, bigger than what the Eagles are willing to, he might not even be available next year.

Two things:
      1) The "Fantasy Football Brigade" thing you're trying to cultivate...not funny and not working. Give that up.
      2) The consensus from most on here is that Maclin is replaceable, just not with any of the scrubs on the current roster or on the FA wire. You're the buffoon who was leading the Riley Cooper parade in a previous thread.

It's becoming pretty clear you don't know much (if anything) about football.
      There will be some nice non drug using wrs in next seasons draft. How about starting Foles and seeing what he has if it isnt enough draft Johnny Football next year and maybe and another wr if they can not sign Maclin.

Lets see what the Cooper can do with balls thrown to him that aren't short, behind him or not even to him when he is wide open in the endzone like last week.

It is obvious the Vick legion is desperate for anything that might help him out. I suggest a brain transplant might be the best option. That won't happen so wishing for some other teams pot smoking loser is the next best option.

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
        There will be some nice non drug using wrs in next seasons draft. How about starting Foles and seeing what he has if it isnt enough draft Johnny Football next year and maybe and another wr if they can not sign Maclin.

Lets see what the Cooper can do with balls thrown to him that aren't short, behind him or not even to him when he is wide open in the endzone like last week.

It is obvious the Vick legion is desperate for anything that might help him out. I suggest a brain transplant might be the best option. That won't happen so wishing for some other teams pot smoking loser is the next best option.
        people that suggest replacing vick with manziel make me laugh. You are suggesting that we replace one reckless and turnover prone midget qb with another reckless midget qb. i dont get it... Boyd, Mariotta, Hundley and Teddy are all much better pro prospects. When cooper cant get open at all against 1 v 1 coverage all game against the 2nd and 3rd best corner on the chiefs its time to look for someone new, him getting open is not on vick.

Comment

Seriously, the Vick agenda is ridiculous. This is a thread about Josh Gordon and you start your Vick bs.

Vick is not the answer. Neither is Foles. Neither is Barkley.

The Eagles have 3 QBs and not one of them is good enough to build around.

My question for you iowawhitepowerfan is why do you want Manziel when better NFL prospects like Teddy, Hundley, Tahj and Mariota could be options? Funny how 3 of those players are black, one is Samoan and one is white and you just happen to want the one ranked 5th for NFL prospects.
          Last edited by Sect 236; 09-23-2013, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            Seriously, the Vick agenda is ridiculous. This is a thread about Josh Gordon and you start your Vick bs.

Vick is not the answer. Neither is Foles. Neither is Barkley.

The Eagles have 3 QBs and not one of them is good enough to build around.

My question for you iowawhitepowerfan is why do you want Manziel when better NFL prospects like Teddy, Hundley, Tahj and Mariota could be options? Funny how 3 of those players are black, one is Samoan and one is white and you just happen to want the one ranked 5th for NFL prospects.
            Because he is a winner. A bit cocky but a winner. And fits the Kelly offense. I also would rather pick that franchise qb up later in the first round or maybe even in the second round and get something for moving down. Manziel is 1st round talent that more than likely will be going 2 round because of his mouth. I believe the kid will mature most young men do. Unlike the pot smoking wr you are were suggesting.

That is if Foles proves to not be the guy . I would like to see him get his shot with a good offensive line in front of him.
            Last edited by iowaigglefan; 09-23-2013, 10:48 PM.

Comment

So...you hate Vick because he's not very smart, he's small and he plays reckless. Sounds like Johnny Football. There is one MAJOR difference between the two that I'm sure is the first thing someone like you notices.

Johnny is a winner and a fit for Chip's O huh? That's why you want him over any of the other, higher rated, prospects?

Manziel winning percentage since starting 82%. Mariota 90% over same span. Teddy is 73% with a whole extra season under his belt.

If you'd ever actually seen Teddy play, you'd know he'd crush it in Chip's O not to mention Mariota is actually playing in Chip's O and running it to perfection. Throw in that they both have true NFL size while Johnny doesn't, and it's not even close.

And Foles is absolutely not the guy. What's funny is in the same post, you say Manziel is the perfect type of QB to run Chip's O but also say Foles might be the guy. Yeah, Manziel and Foles are exactly the same.

You're a joke.

Comment

Working...
              X